Difference between Pc and Xbox one?

ezpzfakie

i have the game on PC, but im llooking to buy it as well on xbox because i can multi task if i play on xbox. So my questiion is whats the differences at the moment? whats included in pc which the xbox version doesnt have? how long after will it get A17 once PC gets A17?

Missing zombies: Hungry, Western, Football, Cheerleader, Biker, Stripper, Fat Hawaiian

Minibike can run over animals for 1 hit kill, can also kill or dismember zombies. Don't hit zombies head on or you stop.

MD5/base deletion bugs.

Crashing

4 player limit, with added split screen play "Couch co-op"

Missing electricity and most traps.

Gain skill in crafting by crafting, start at QL 1.

Combining at work bench gives half as much, but can get to 600 from the start.

No Crucible for Steel, don't need it.

Need Calipers and the Tool and Die Kit to make Rocket ammo.

No wolves, passive Pigs instead of Boars. Flee when hit instead of attacking.

Differences in some crafting recipes, like Wood Log takes 20 Wood to build, or some spikes take much more wood.

I would NOT reccomend buying it on the console for those reasons Skullpoker said. You can't even increase the amount of zombie spawn-rate, unless you like playing at 5-10FPS. Split-screen is trash and almost unplayable, and good-luck finding an online game that's fun because there are no dedicated servers, once host leaves you leave.

The game runs better on my laptop than either console version. And you CANNOT play online in split-screen mode

Yeah, np. I went half with a local friend on both console versions... if it were possible we'd get refunds lol. the MD5 bug he mentioned is a frequent crash (caused by almost anything) that wipes bases entirely or 99% of them and you loose game time and all chests, loot, all of that lol. I'd say, "Sure but theyll fix it, I'm sure", but that's been going on for... two years now? rofl.

Last time I saw, playing on creative mode turns off all zombies and the ability to take damage. Friend nerd-poled to the top of the sky and jumped off, no damage.

Some people really liked making thousands of stone axes to level up their Misc Crafting. I'm glad that's not in the PC version. But dammit, I miss the minibike kills. Easiest way to kill deers without firing a loud rifle.

Archived