This isnt Stalking i swear !!

DiesFourth

I was actually just thinking if there was a way on the official forums where with 1 click all the mod/dev replies could be viewed all together. From any thread or sub forum. Kind of like cliff notes.

As 99% of the time the devs quote the question they are answering. I like other ppl opinions too but sometimes ( like the A17 thread ) theres to many pages to skim through all replies to find mod or dev comments.

I cant be alone in wanting every official official piece of info i can find no matter what the topic am i ? Sooo many times a mod/devs reply can soothe the angry mobs on the steam forums ans prevent countless arguements that most times end poorly.

Cuz if your discussing it here they are over there as well and the correct info would be awesome to share :smile-new:

Brian just told me about 7d2d.rocks/ Is that the best thing or is there away i dont have to check each person 1 ata time ?

I was actually just thinking if there was a way on the official forums where with 1 click all the mod/dev replies could be viewed all together. From any thread or sub forum. Kind of like cliff notes.

As 99% of the time the devs quote the question they are answering. I like other ppl opinions too but sometimes ( like the A17 thread ) theres to many pages to skim through all replies to find mod or dev comments.

I cant be alone in wanting every official official piece of info i can find no matter what the topic am i ? Sooo many times a mod/devs reply can soothe the angry mobs on the steam forums ans prevent countless arguements that most times end poorly.

Cuz if your discussing it here they are over there as well and the correct info would be awesome to share :smile-new:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?33748-Dev-Tracker

Leave Deccypher a rep for making that and it's stickied in the main thread.

Archived