Split-screen sound

skullpoker

When you're wearing headphones it doesn't limit your sound to your player/area. This means you're constantly looking for enemies that are near the other player, or trying to spot a pig that is not by you. Having per-player sound streams on headphones makes it easier to tell what is coming, from where, and how close.

It's also BAD to have the other players Auger screaming in your ear.

Might also apply to PS4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Skullpoker,

I spotted your post and moved it to the Console Bug Reports section where support from the team is run from. (General Support is usually players helping each other out).

Would it be possible to get some further details from you a bout this?

- What type of headphones are you using?

- Are you using an official sony controller? [Edit: This should be MS Controller]

- Does the Host [Player 1] and the Client [Player 2] both have the same effect when they use headphones?

Thank you,

Clare

Sorry for the confusion Skullpoker, I accidentally wrote Sony instead of Microsoft and I used Host / Client to refer to Player 1 who maintains the save and Client to refer to Player 2 who joins the game from another profile on the same console.

Thank you for clarifying that information for me, I shall pass this onto the team to look into.

Clare

Archived