Did they give up on console?

PocketLizard

I've been waiting months, and not a single update has been brought in, no announcements that I could see, and quite frankly, I've grown tired of it, a few moments ago, I hit the uninstall button... I loved the game at first, made some great bases, had a ton of fun with friends... but, it's no longer fun with the current bugs and pure repetition of sitting around waiting for the same old zombies to run by, building something that does absolutely nothing at all, or has no excitement whatsoever, if, and that's a big IF, they do release something for console I may reinstall, but until then my disc is sitting in a tote i mb the shed with all the other games that have died.

Goodbye Threads and Posts

Do not start threads or create posts for the purpose of saying goodbye to the community or announcing that you are ceasing to play the game any longer. People come and go on the forums and start and stop playing the game for a variety of reasons and there is no need nor desire for an announcement every time this happens. If you create a goodbye thread/post it will be closed/deleted and you will receive an infraction and/or ban.

Doom and Gloom

Do not post predictions of failure regarding the future status of The Fun Pimps LLC, and their games. Statements about the company or it's games failing are demoralizing for the community and do not constitute constructive negative feedback. Do not post accusations of any developer lying to the community or planning to abandon the game. These are libelous comments and unwelcome on the forum and will result in an automatic 3 day suspension from the forums.

Archived