Not sure if this has been suggested yet.

Azzlano

With trading, there is no direct trade window. It's basically either you give the item or items first or at the same time, or the other person gives the item or items first. Then trust that the other gives the agreed upon item or items in exchange. Healing other players - no. Would be cool to see implemented at some point though.

Trade has recently been mentioned but not healing other players, to my knowledge. Hopefully when NPC`s come into the game, they will be able to interact with players and having players able to apply bandages and other buffs to each other is a really good idea.

[QUOTE=Azzlano;142957]How do you give someone an item?[/QUOTE] At the moment I think you just need to drop the item and let the other player pick it up. Drag the item out of your backpack/toolbelt and drop it (there's a spot just to the left/right of the toolbelt that works for me) and the item will appear on the ground for the other person to pick up. Then get a shotgun ready in case they don't hold up their end of the bargain by dropping you your payment :) As an alternative, you should be able set up a trade chest and put items in it for the other to take out (with or without lock codes). Also, while you can't heal another player directly - I think you can drop bandages/painkillers/antibiotics for them to pick up and heal themselves with the methods above.

Archived