Banned/Baneado

AleDDH

Good afternoon support 7 days to die.

Sorry the spelling is translated by google.

I have presented a problem for some time and I wanted to tell you about it, maybe you can help me. I tell you, I was banned by you I think it is without just cause. I explain the reason, I was on a pvp server I was picking up things, when another player of higher level appears and tried to kill me, in response to that action, I pressed alt + f4 to get out of the game and not lose the few things I had achieved. Wait a few minutes before reconnecting and when I did I got a poster that had been banned by the developers of the game. Very surprised by what happened I went to find information about the ban by disconnection in a fight with another player, but I found no information. Then I wrote to you and I never received an answer.

A few days ago I wanted to play 7 days to die create a new steam account and buy the game again. It took about 4 days playing without problems and now in the afternoon I come from work and I want to connect and it tells me that the new account has been banned by you, again for no reason.

Please I need you to evaluate my case and help me find a logical reason for what is happening with my account.

I will be eternally grateful for your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muy buenas tardes soporte 7 days to die.

He presentado un problema desde hace algْn tiempo y querيa comentلrselos, tal vez puedan ayudarme. Les cuento, fui baneado por ustedes creo que es sin causa justificada. Le explico el motivo, estaba en un servidor pvp andaba recogiendo cosas, cuando aparece otro jugador de mayor nivel y trato de matarme, en respuesta a esa acciَn, apreté alt+f4 para salir del juego y no perder las pocas cosas que habيa conseguido. Espere unos minutos antes de volverme a conectar y cuando lo hice me saliَ un cartel que habيa sido baneado por los desarrolladores del juego. Muy sorprendido por lo sucedido fui a buscar informaciَn sobre el baneo por desconexiَn en una pelea con otro jugador, pero no encontré informaciَn. Luego les escribي a ustedes y jamلs recibي respuesta.

Hace algunos dيas deseaba jugar 7 days to die cree una nueva cuenta de steam y compre el juego nuevamente. Llevَ alrededor de 4 dيas jugando sin problemas y ahora en la tarde llego del trabajo y quiero conectarme y me dice que la cuenta nueva ha sido baneada por ustedes, nuevamente sin razَn alguna.

Por favor necesito que evalْen mi caso y ayْdenme a encontrar una razَn lَgica de lo que estل pasando con mi cuenta.

Estaré eternamente agradecido por su ayuda.

EAC ban is managed by EAC. The Anti-Cheat engine detected some action on your system that was in violation.

What that was exactly, I cannot say. If it happened to you twice though, it's most likely some program you have running in the background. Like a cheat engine for a different game, or something else that would modify memory in a similar manner.

This is something you can only take up with EAC. They are pretty strict, and there is a good chance that you will not be able to reverse the ban.

There is a zero-tolerance policy on this, and it would be extraordinarily rare that you received the ban in error.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/7dtd/account/bans/

You are still able to play in single-player, and on servers that do not have the EAC Anti-Cheat system enabled.

As bans are not to be discussed on the forum, this topic will now be closed. You can follow up with the link I provided above for any further resolution on this.

La prohibiciَn de EAC es gestionada por EAC. El motor Anti-Cheat detectَ alguna acciَn en su sistema que violaba.

Lo que era exactamente, no puedo decir. Sin embargo, si le sucediَ dos veces, lo mلs probable es que algْn programa se esté ejecutando en segundo plano. Como un motor trampa para un juego diferente, o algo mلs que modificarيa la memoria de manera similar.

Esto es algo que solo puedes abordar con EAC. Son bastante estrictos, y hay muchas posibilidades de que no puedas revertir la prohibiciَn.

Hay una polيtica de tolerancia cero en esto, y serيa extraordinariamente raro que recibiera la prohibiciَn por error.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/7dtd/account/bans/

Todavيa puede jugar en un solo jugador y en servidores que no tienen activado el sistema EAC Anti-Cheat.

Como las prohibiciones no se discutirلn en el foro, este tema ahora se cerrarل. Puede seguir con el enlace que proporcioné arriba para cualquier resoluciَn adicional al respecto.

Archived