Shameless plug - My dev project

vedrit

Hey all, I figured I'd put a shameless plug for the game I've been working on for the past couple years (but have currently put on hold)

It's a very ambitious project with more keywords than you could shake a torch at. A multiplayer online open world sandbox fantasy role playing game. Built in Unity3D.

I usually do a (mostly) monthly update video, but as I have put the project on hold, I've not put one up for a while. The most recent one is here:

I'd love to talk about it, if anyone is interested.

I am also open to helping out with other games (Fun Pimps: Wink wink, nudge nudge ;) ) on their UI/UX

I have wasted so much time on unity, I cringe every time I see the logo :) Thing about Unity and pretty much every other engine, you have to invest time and money if you want to get a half decent project.

That's why I have moved into 2d gamemaker, being an artist I have more control over assets, and don't have to learn 3d modelling software.

I have wasted so much time on unity, I cringe every time I see the logo :) Thing about Unity and pretty much every other engine, you have to invest time and money if you want to get a half decent project.

That's why I have moved into 2d gamemaker, being an artist I have more control over assets, and don't have to learn 3d modelling software.

I'm not an artist, so Unity suites me just fine (though, before Unity I wasn't a programmer, either :p )

I understand the cringe factor from seeing the Unity logo. But if you do some digging, you find a lot of really good games run with Unity under the hood. It's a shame that all the half-assed, asset-flipping, gold-digging games ruin the name.

Archived