looking for pvpve server for A17

Viktoriusiii

Hey. Sooo... yeah.

I play without mods. But i dislike beeing raided when im offline (especially since its so damn easy, if the base is visible)

So I'm looking for a pvp server difficulty 6 unmodded but infinite offline block health.

I dont even think there is such a server... since the two groups (hardcore pvp, modded pve) both have some things that i dislike.

I'd play on normal pvp servers... if raiding was impossible while you are offline.

Because that means you ALWAYS need to have an underground bunker... preferably 8km away from the center.

I wanna have a nice base... but dont want to fear getting raided.

So i guess... pve WOULD be okay... unmodded, difficulty 6... even though i would miss the thrill of the hunt :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey. Sooo... yeah.

I play without mods. But i dislike beeing raided when im offline (especially since its so damn easy, if the base is visible)

So I'm looking for a pvp server difficulty 6 unmodded but infinite offline block health.

I dont even think there is such a server... since the two groups (hardcore pvp, modded pve) both have some things that i dislike.

I'd play on normal pvp servers... if raiding was impossible while you are offline.

Because that means you ALWAYS need to have an underground bunker... preferably 8km away from the center.

I wanna have a nice base... but dont want to fear getting raided.

So i guess... pve WOULD be okay... unmodded, difficulty 6... even though i would miss the thrill of the hunt :D

I play on Afterlife Valhalla Difficulty 6, vanilla. Server restarts quite a bit, but goes back online quickly. Active mod team, and active player base. https://afterlifeservers.com/

Archived