Bump for md5 error

Strayheart

Hey strayheart sorry you got hit by the md5 again. I figured I would respond due to Clare probably not responding until tomorrow and I have been following this forum for over a year even though I’m a new member. Hopefully the upgrade to the new unity engine will help with some of the triggers that cause the crashing.

Unfortunately due to how much we can alter the world while doing other things at the same time leads to a lot of possible triggers to these crashes from what I understand. I’m sure SylvenThunder will be on at some point to correct me if I’m wrong 😊. IG might not think of all these possible combinations of doing things making it hard to find all the triggers. If you could please fill out all the information for Clare as to what you were doing at the time, world settings, visual clues before crash, and if you have video that would be awesome. All of this information could lead to the eliminating this trigger and that would make you a real hero of the apocalypse.

It was a random gen world with hosting online settings, adventurer difficulty i think, no visual clues, i was breaking a bookcase in a prefab bunker at the time when it froze. I resarted my game and i was now above ground. My bedroll was gone and two thirds of the base reset.

I had recently put a bedroll down, that could have been the trigger.

Hi Strayheart,

I am sorry to hear the MD5 error has effected your saves - thank you for giving this information. Can you tell me if you had your storage and crafting room (if you had one) within the bunker/area that was reset and would anything have been crafting at the time?

In your original post you mention you tried the fix but it didn't work, by the fix do you mean the player found workaround for deleting local saves and soon as you crash and then resyncing from the cloud?

Thank you for the extra information,

Clare

thatguybeard - thank you for your help :)

Archived