Survival Buddies - No Team Lives

monolith_blue

So.

Mistakes were made. Things took place. There were repercussions and consequences. I'd say we've learned a lesson, but it's more like we'll just carry on, and probably with more bandages. This time, won't be like the last time. This time we're using the whole roll of quarters. It's a new map time. It's Rex, Mono and Zeus and this time....

NoTeamLives

aw, team lives gave you all something to work together on. :) Made decisions more impactful.

oh and I looked up the voice actor for Tina, it's not Zeuswolf. They don't look the same, in fact, Zeuswolf doesn't look anything like Tina.

Same colour hair I suppose.

Hey Mono,

I have an idea how you can do Team Lives but differently. Instead of sharing teh lvies each of you gets 2 at the beginning and you can add more lives by leveling up, lets say each 10 or 15 levels is one.

If you have spend all your lives you can come back but have to come back as a new level 1 character.

Was a fun episode. Congrats on Zeus on killing that wolf and bear.

I also asked this on the video. Have you guys decided yet if you will play Navezgane or RWG for your first A17 playthrough?

Oh damn i though you updated teh thread with the newest one. guess i am too quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived