Input Lag

shaun279

I just got back to 7DTD and the first thing I notice is input lag during gameplay. I tried changing launcher settings and video settings with no avail, is it a known problem or just me?

Windows 10 Pro x64

Intel i5-3550

Nvidia GTX 660

8GB RAM

First, do you have any game controllers plugged in? I see this all the time when I have the PS3 controller plugged in, and sometimes when I have the PS4 controller plugged in. (Not always on the PS4, I'm assuming because of updated drivers for Win10.)

Second, you are at entry-level specs there. Pretty much the minimum recommended. What are your game settings at? An overloaded system bus will create additional latency.

First, do you have any game controllers plugged in? I see this all the time when I have the PS3 controller plugged in, and sometimes when I have the PS4 controller plugged in. (Not always on the PS4, I'm assuming because of updated drivers for Win10.)

Second, you are at entry-level specs there. Pretty much the minimum recommended. What are your game settings at? An overloaded system bus will create additional latency.

I think I'll buy a new graphics card and more RAM anyway.

This game uses up all 2GB of my vram at low-medium settings, how much vram does 7DTD typically use at max video settings?

Archived