Newer Player Looking For Friends

Jdmbt

Hey all! I've recently just started playing 7D2D (Even though I bought it 2015), and was looking for some cool people to build with on here. I'm mainly a PVE player, not really looking for PVP too much. If anyone wants to go through and start a new world with me, or if someone could recommend a friendly server, that'd be great!

I'm currently level 94 on my SP game. So I do know a few things here and there about the game (only been playing for a week).

Thanks in advanced! :smile-new:

All Night Gamers currently hosts 3 servers.

At our peek, both our original servers were at or near capacity. We have a large community of friendly players.

We took a hit in the player base when Steam had their holiday sale. Many people left to play other games while they waited for A17 to happen. So we're looking to add some new blo... er new people into the community. :)

I expect once 17 does come out, a great deal of our players will return, but until then, I'd love to see new people.

Our servers are:

• Map type: Random Gen
  • Map Size: Max
  • Game Version: 2 Original, 1 Starvation Mod (may turn one experimental when it drops)
  • Player Limit: 30
  • PvE only - PVP is forbidden and turned off. Land Claim Blocks also protect from player damage.
  • Difficulty: 5 - all run at night - some run during the day
  • Online: 24/7 -- Our servers restart twice a day (this helps clear away some bugs or glitches players might experience.)
  • Wipes: We hate having to wipe out the server, we only do this if we absolutely have to, and we try to give as many players a heads up as we can. If a patch comes out, and it's recommended to have a fresh map, we will create a fresh map, but player stats/inventory will normally be saved.
  • Admins: We have several active admins. Even if they aren't ingame, we still might be watching. :)
  • On death: Drop All
  • Day Length: 1 hour

We use light modding on our two original servers, nothing players need to install. We have a teleporting system that allows players to go home, and to have two extra points "gates" they can port to, as well as the ability to port to other peoples gates if they are public.

Land Claims will protect your base until you are offline for more than 7 days, after which point, your base becomes exposed to raiding or erasure. We "repaint" the map normally once a week, which resets areas not protected by land claims (restores harvest areas, loot containers, damaged buildings, cars, etc.)

We offer both a TeamSpeak and a Discord server, as well as our own forums.

For more information, please visit Allnightgamers.com

Hope to see you there!

Wipe!?

[*]Wipes: We hate having to wipe out the server, we only do this if we absolutely have to, and we try to give as many players a heads up as we can[*]

you guys wipe the server?

I would hate to build up a lot just to have it wiped, I'm looking for a permanent server, or people to join a new game with me so we don't have to wipe, or reset anything. I don't have a lot of time on my hands every week, but want to spend it building something, not building it to be removed and then have to start over again. I've been in servers that wipe ♥♥♥♥ because of grievers and of cheaters, but I'm more so looking for people I could invite to a private game that we play together.

I'd love to play on a server, but, if its going to be wiped, then what is the point? I lose everything I've spent time on.

• Map type: Random Gen
  • Map Size: Max
  • Game Version: 2 Original, 1 Starvation Mod (may turn one experimental when it drops)
  • Player Limit: 30
  • PvE only - PVP is forbidden and turned off. Land Claim Blocks also protect from player damage.
  • Difficulty: 5 - all run at night - some run during the day
  • Online: 24/7 -- Our servers restart twice a day (this helps clear away some bugs or glitches players might experience.)
  • Wipes: We hate having to wipe out the server, we only do this if we absolutely have to, and we try to give as many players a heads up as we can. If a patch comes out, and it's recommended to have a fresh map, we will create a fresh map, but player stats/inventory will normally be saved.
  • Admins: We have several active admins. Even if they aren't ingame, we still might be watching. :)
  • On death: Drop All
  • Day Length: 1 hour

This sounds like fun! But, I don't want to lose everything that I've worked on at one point...

I have a PvE server that was started about a week or so ago, been pretty active. Land of the (UN)dead PvE on day 151 at the time of this posting.

Awesome! How do I join it? I know that's probably a very noobish question.. lol

EDIT: I believe I found and joined it! Thanks for hitting me up with the info! :)

Hey, I might have what you are looking for.. I rent a server, 24/7, PVE. There are no grievers on my server . I am looking for those with a passion for 7D2D building. Very friendly and helpful group. This is very much a community.

There is nothing we can do about the wipes. When A17 comes, we will have to wipe. I would like to see a server that we can build off of for years..but for now we will have to wait. Game is still in the works.

But if my group interests you, send me friend request on steam. aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

Hey, I might have what you are looking for.. I rent a server, 24/7, PVE. There are no grievers on my server . I am looking for those with a passion for 7D2D building. Very friendly and helpful group. This is very much a community.

There is nothing we can do about the wipes. When A17 comes, we will have to wipe. I would like to see a server that we can build off of for years..but for now we will have to wait. Game is still in the works.

But if my group interests you, send me friend request on steam. aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

Sounds great! I love building, that's the main thing I do on 7D2D, I have a full concrete compound on my single player game, so if that's what your server is about, then by all means!

I believe I sent you a friend request on Steam. :)

Sounds great! I love building, that's the main thing I do on 7D2D, I have a full concrete compound on my single player game, so if that's what your server is about, then by all means!

I believe I sent you a friend request on Steam. :)

What was your name on steam?

[*]Wipes: We hate having to wipe out the server, we only do this if we absolutely have to, and we try to give as many players a heads up as we can[*]

you guys wipe the server?

I would hate to build up a lot just to have it wiped, I'm looking for a permanent server, or people to join a new game with me so we don't have to wipe, or reset anything. I don't have a lot of time on my hands every week, but want to spend it building something, not building it to be removed and then have to start over again. I've been in servers that wipe ♥♥♥♥ because of grievers and of cheaters, but I'm more so looking for people I could invite to a private game that we play together.

I'd love to play on a server, but, if its going to be wiped, then what is the point? I lose everything I've spent time on.

We only wipe for two reasons: 1: If there is a patch update and TFP recommend a new map. 2: If the map somehow corrupts and becomes unplayable. (We've have this happen in the past, the world stopped rendering, and rebooting did not fix it. We think this was related to someone gravity mining a large chunk of land and the server freaked out.)

Our servers have many huge builds on them. Right now one is sitting at Day 4737, andanother is at 2097.

We only wipe for two reasons: 1: If there is a patch update and TFP recommend a new map. 2: If the map somehow corrupts and becomes unplayable. (We've have this happen in the past, the world stopped rendering, and rebooting did not fix it. We think this was related to someone gravity mining a large chunk of land and the server freaked out.)

Our servers have many huge builds on them. Right now one is sitting at Day 4737, andanother is at 2097.

Oh that's cool! I currently have found a couple servers that I'm on at the moment, if for whatever reason I leave them, I'll be sure to join yours! Thanks for being kind, and letting me know all of that information! :)

:) No problem. We took a big hit in population when steam had their winter sale, and those who stuck around after that have pettered off a bit while they wait for a17. We're planning on turning one of our servers into an experimental when it rolls out, not sure which one just yet tho.

Archived