Downgrading a server

Blindguard

Hey!

I'm renting a 7dtd to die server at either gameservers.com OR nitrous-network, however I need to downgrade any of the servers to 16.2 so I can install the "True survival" mod.

I contacted the gameservers support and they stated that they only support the current version of 7dtd, however I have access to the FTP so I should be able to change this somehow anyways, shouldn't I?

Thanks for the help.

Just if you have the rights to edit the gamefiles but i think you cant acces the dlls via ftp (in 7DaysToDie_Data/Managed) and serverconfig.xml - dont know, if anything was changed from .2 to .4 (config.xml) - or? If yes, sure you can.

Just if you have the rights to edit the gamefiles but i think you cant acces the dlls via ftp (in 7DaysToDie_Data/Managed) and serverconfig.xml - dont know, if anything was changed from .2 to .4 (config.xml) - or? If yes, sure you can.

I have access to all the files through ftp and rcon, including the gamefiles, which files should I change or edit?

Looked at True Survival [JZMod] and it looks like you're stuck since it possibly uses a modded assembly-csharp.dll where a lot of data is held. Try talking with Spider and/or forum to see if there'll be an update.

You could play with Valmod which gameservers has ready to install, but you've probably already done that.

Archived