returning player looking for pve server

chaotic1

Are you looking for vanilla or you open to nodded servers?

either one I am easy lol

Feel free to check out my server. Population is still relatively low, and new people are always welcome: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82659-7-Days-to-Bri-PvE-Servers

It's lightly modded, but all server-side. No download required. It's geared toward reducing some of the early game grind.

I will take a look , thx :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
returning player looking for pve server , just getting back into this game and looking for a server that will not vanish after a few weeks please :)

I missed this thread... If you see yourself playing this game long term, my server is well worth checking out. PVE, password protected..24/7. Wont be going down anytime soon.. If your interested and would like to discuss it more add me on steam.

Aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

I missed this thread... If you see yourself playing this game long term, my server is well worth checking out. PVE, password protected..24/7. Wont be going down anytime soon.. If your interested and would like to discuss it more add me on steam.

Aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

with over 6000 hours ingame I play for keeps lol and added , hope I chose the correct one lol

Archived