Dogday 3 days before hordday?

Sebl

Im not sure if thats a Bug, but ITS new to me. Had Dogday like allways on the 12th,19th, 26th and the 33th day. But the next two Dogdays where the 39th and 46th day, instead of day 40 and 47. Ist there Something i have missed. Thanx and sorry If Google translate is not super fine.

Game Type: Singleplayer

Map Type: Randomgen

Seed/Save Name: Ps4secondtry

Disk or Digital: Disk

DLC: yes (all)

Character: Maggi

Difficulty: survivalist

Run: devault

Aggression: normal

Day length: 18

Drop On Death: everything

Enemy memory: 60

Enemy Spawning: medium

Block durability: 100

Loot respawn time: 10

Loot abundance: 100

Airdrops: 72

24 hour cycle: 60

In-game Day:

Installed Game Location (Console / HDD): console

Remaining Space in install Location: 31,53GB

(Hope this helps)

Could be possible the game trigger timer got off somehow. At least you figured it out and can plan for it still :smile-new:

For the team to be able to look into this, they need to be able to replicate it first. They can only do that with you providing the info found here https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting

Much appreciated

Thank you Mutilator for requesting that information and thank you Sebi for adding it to your original message.

It does indeed sound like an internal timer is off somehow. I assume all of your hordes appear on the correct days still?

Did you change the language of your console at all recently, or change any system setting?

Have you tried clearing the cache of the console (shutting down and unplugging for 5 mins) - this may clear anything that could be stuck and causing this.

Does it only effect the one save? Or does it effect others (if you have more than one)?

Thank you,

Clare

Archived