Opps Error

ChowJokers

I recently had to reinstall my windows 10, and after running 7 day's to die modded on my external drive it ran fine for about 5 minutes when the game froze. After having to hard close the game the loading screen came up and then this pop up https://gyazo.com/20c94da180d770948eb7212d4bb2b6d9

I uninstalled the game from my computer and deleted the game form my D drive, then reinstalled the game and it's still giving me the same error, can someone tell me what i need to do to fix this problem

Had this happen yesterday. Read the log, found the issue and fixed it. Rebooted the PC and then was able to play for many hours. Since you didn't attach the logs as requested in the sticky thread, it will be extremely difficult to narrow the issue down. The files we need are in the folder referenced in that error.

i got the same probl but the game keep show me all many error todays i got mono.dll yesturdays untrusted folder iertutil.dll rare time the game give me the folder for the error but is all time the same issue i got i choice my save file (i have make like 4 game difffrent and all did the same even in navez) and in loading when the game try to go me into the game the game close sudently and allstop like if nothing happend

• 2 weeks later...

im getting this same issue, specifically that error when loading the game, i get it every other day but restarting my computer fixes it, and from reading the error myself it appears to be a memory leak related issue

I am running a random gen server on my computer that my friends access, they can still access the server

When the server was running Navezgane I never experienced this problem

edit: forgot to mention yes the ran gen server is modded with

-custom recipes (all items exist in game already)

-shrunk the world size by half

attaching my crash log

[ATTACH]24509[/ATTACH]

crash folder.zip

recently found on another discussion some who were having the same issue and found it to be related to their Nvidia drivers, they rolled back their drivers and the issue was resolved.

Nvidia also had a recent update for drivers that when i installed fixed my problems, so i recommend any still having this issue to check if they have any new drivers for their graphics card and if not try rolling them back to see if it helps

Archived