SILENT KILLER of 7 days to die.

SNEAKS847TV

I am the SILENT KILLER of 7 days to die in console PlayStation I jump into games and kill host and players... there's something out there far more worse then a bandit in navegazane or random gen A Serial killer in the end of the world you thought zombies were enough....But you haven't met the SILENT KILLER. I'm hoping that the FUN PIMPS would accept my story and have me featured in the game as a extra player a SILENT KILLER with certain ability I made my own ability within the game I can track players down I get help from zombies and zombears and living bears to kill what's living in the land as a revenge for the SILENT KILLER .....the SILENT KILLER will come out tonight. Keep building and give away your position silent killer will be NEAR....

-SNEAKS847TV ON YOUTUBE

The ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL SILENT KILLER OF THE GAME go check my channel at SNEAKS847TV-to see videos of the HORRORS NOT CONSIDERD PVP JUST A SILENT KILL IN-GAME

Sneaks is amazing to watch and fun. There is a strategy behind what he does to track people. I know some people hate it, but on the other hand you are making a public world allowing people to come in. Just like the real world, not everyone is a friendly.

Keep it up Sneaks.

Thanks mrkrow69 they gotta also check out the krows nest on youtube very good and great content. Maybe we can put the links in here mrkrow69 to your page

I am thinking we need to have the Silent Killer guest on Krow's Nest. Get a teaser out there. Most of my info people can find in my Profile in About Me. All the links and such for Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, Discord and PSN are all there.

• 3 weeks later...

SILENT KILLER of 7 days to die!KILLER ON THE LOOSE!

I am spotting you out there in the world 🌎... I am the SILENT KILLER of 7 days to die I am what hunts you in your base other then worrying about zombies there's a SILENT KILLER ON THE LOOSE! and won't stop till my bedrolls gone so let the bed....ROLL!!!!! No time for chatter....accept the honor of death by the SILENT KILLER.....THE OFFICIAL SILENT KILLER OF 7 DAYS TO DIE

Too catch more of the SILENT KILLER OF 7 DAYS TO DIE search up on YOUTUBE from the SNEAKS847TV CHANNEL

• 4 weeks later...

The SILENT KILLER of 7 days to die

I am the SILENT KILLER when we meet in PvP coincidencedental things happen like things turn out for the worse not knowing who else is in the world a half human and half zombie with a blood that stays solid within the veins which Thier is no cure and no way to live no one would have accepted him the way he looks he seeks a vengeance on the land for the CURSE of the SILENT KILLER are you 1 of many survivors.... sure the SILENT KILLER awaits in the darkest depths of your house to silently kill you and wrap you in your bedroll...(official silent killer)

• 1 month later...

Silent killer of 7 days to die

Forgotten in the Apocalypse there you will build and you will die.After the war had passed I have been infected by the out come of world war 3 leaving me with special abilities being half human half zombie I roam the land as I please in the world of navezgane .....7 days to die will be the last thing to worry about..... a silent killer is on arrival and there's more bloodshed then ever for your new update of your world and a destruction of no hope to over see your chances of SURVIVAL......I AM THE SILENT KILLER OF 7 DAYS TO DIE AND I WILL USE MY ABILITY TO FIND YOU IN YOUR HOME WHERE YOU BUILD YOU CANNOT RUN AND YOU CANNOT HIDE !-SILENT KILLER

YOU CAN CATCH THE SILENT KILLER OF 7 DAYS TO DIE ON YOUTUBE TO SEE IF YOUR BODY IS EXPOSED AND IF I KILLED YOU .....PS. YOU ASKED FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT NOW THERES A SILENT KILLER TO FEAR BEWARE!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know a lot about you all more then you think for PvP artist do live stream don't record is it hard for u

Sorry to inform you guys the SILENT SILENTKILLER is crowned king of PvP in 7 days to die I know more tricks of the trade and spot all the fake PvP artist and that's why they record but don't live stream it and they pay for their subs and comments lmao fake as hell .....then again would be seeing you in hell in the lair of the SILENT KILLER

Archived