Map glitch into base building.

OnlyHalfSane

I am building a half underground half above ground base. I started securing in with concrete, support beams and walls. I log on today and a big porion of what i dug out and put concrete in has returned back to the original map, destroying my work. Any way to fix this or will it just keep happening? Thanks

Just a guess, but I think you may be in the wrong section. What you are describing sounds like the MD5 error that was pretty much fixed on the PC a while ago. It is a common error on the Xbox though, due to how Microsoft manages the file storage and save data.

So, if you have an Xbox or PS4 and are experiencing this issue, go down to the Console section and read all about the MD5 issue, and how to avoid it. There are also a lot of tips for recovering your data when it occurs. Every console patch reduces the number of possible triggers for the event, but until Microsoft makes a change to improve file structure and handling, it will be hard to eliminate.

If you happen to be on a PC and are having this issue. For the love of all that is holy, why did you not read the sticky thread? (Although to be honest, if you're on a console, why didn't you read the forum sections?)

Read the sticky, and provide the information we require to help find the cause.

Archived