Birdhouses

iejen

Hi all,

I was playing yesterday again (300 hours+ now) and thought.

Why are all these stupid bird nests all over the floor..

I can imagine they are in the tree tops.

When you cut down a tree you get a chance of finding eggs and feathers.

But everywhere of the ground. It does not make any sense. (I know, zombies don't either)

But how about you can craft a "Birdhouse" for 5~10 woods.

Stick it on your base and get a random daily chance of finding feathers and eggs.

Let me know what you think!

Logic is strong in this one. Happen it must.

Bird house is an interesting idea, but not really important right now imo. Also you should rename this topic to "remove bird nests from ground" as I cant imagine people going to the forums and saying "Ah, a bird house is what we need!". Many will agree that bird nests are crappy ATM though. It must be done like you said and maybe even a smaller percentage chance when chopping down bushes as birds also live there. As the time goes by and as developers get bored, maybe actually spawn the bird nests in the trees so they come down with the tree and you can loot it.

Logic is strong in this one. Happen it must.

Bird house is an interesting idea, but not really important right now imo. Also you should rename this topic to "remove bird nests from ground" as I cant imagine people going to the forums and saying "Ah, a bird house is what we need!". Many will agree that bird nests are crappy ATM though. It must be done like you said and maybe even a smaller percentage chance when chopping down bushes as birds also live there. As the time goes by and as developers get bored, maybe actually spawn the bird nests in the trees so they come down with the tree and you can loot it.

I agree, but since I have heared they will go BETA with A17 and there will be a content lock, I hoped they would find a solution for these ugly nests.

Archived