Need trader help

Cabiness

Hi Cabiness,

I moved your post out of the thread as it was unrelated to the original post the player made. Please be careful of jumping into threads in future as posting off topic or derailing a thread is against forum rules. If in doubt, the best thing to do is to start a new thread and if you feeling something in the post may be relavent, you can add a link back to that post.

For your trader issue, I have other players mention this recently too. When you say you went into the trader early, was the door open and the sign lit, or did you manage to jump over the wall and get teleported out?

Since this happened, have you cleared the cache of your machine by shutting down and unplugging for 5 mins before rebooting? There may be something stuck in the cache causing this.

If that doesn't work, please give me details of the trader this happens with for you - coordinates on the map and if you're playing random gen, what is the name of your save file? (please note save file names are case sensitive). Does the trader now look open and still kick you out? or is it permanently closed off?

Thank you,

Clare

• 3 weeks later...

This is a bug on the PC as well. Where a trader glitches out and won't allow you back in it ever again. There are theories for the cause, but nothing concrete.

Fortunately there should always be multiple traders on a map so if one is lost to you, others are available.

Archived