EAC Game security violation detected

coolduke112

This error actually runs to every game that EAC is used. For whatever reason I get an error code called "Game Security Violation Detected(#0000000D)". I have tried turning off my windows firewall, I do not have an antivirus program on my computer that could block EAC. I have tried repairing EAC through the setup within easy anti cheat. I have even tried replacing the MSCVR120 file, and still no use. It is really aggravating since I cannot play 7DTD, Rust, and other steam games that uses EAC. With 7DTD, I can run the game without the use of EAC, but I would like to play on the online servers as well.

windows defender exclusion

I'm not sure if my previous reply went through, but I have tried disabling the windows firewall in the past, and tried launching 7DTD, but still no use. EAC still comes up with a security violation. Am i trying to exclude EAC or 7DTD from windows defender?

Sorry for the constant spams, as it wasnt posting, but I found the issue. To everyone having (#0000000D) you need to end the background application called mycolor2 or mycolor. Doing a cold reboot, or forcing an exclusion through windows defender will NOT fix this issue.

Archived