CBmod Possible bug? Not sure but maybe worth looking at.

RedPowder

So I'm not sure if this is suppose to be in the mod or not but I don't think it really should be considering CBmod is suppose to a mod that makes things harder. Anyways what I believe the bug is with is the Pole Top01 which you can make by Turning Raw Iron in to Iron and then Crafting the Pole Top01 place it down and then break it with your Axe which in return will give you Forged Iron and Steel.

[video=youtube_share;vQiGr8FSUXw]

Anyways what I believe the bug is with is the Pole Top01 which you can make by Turning Raw Iron in to Iron and then Crafting the Pole Top01 place it down and then break it with your Axe which in return will give you Forged Iron and Steel.

It's part of the recipe..... So it's not a bug, just a balance issue that is easily fixed.

<block id="363" name="poleTop01">
<drop event="Harvest" name="forgedIron" count="1,4"/>
<drop event="Harvest" name="forgedSteel" count="0,3"/>
<drop event="Harvest" name="mechanicalParts" count="2,6" tool_category="Disassemble"/>
</block>

• 2 weeks later...
So I'm not sure if this is suppose to be in the mod or not but I don't think it really should be considering CBmod is suppose to a mod that makes things harder. Anyways what I believe the bug is with is the Pole Top01 which you can make by Turning Raw Iron in to Iron and then Crafting the Pole Top01 place it down and then break it with your Axe which in return will give you Forged Iron and Steel.

[video=youtube_share;vQiGr8FSUXw]

Not sure when the actual post was because Im only seeing "2 Weeks Ago", but this issue was actually patched 2 weeks ago on March 2nd. So anyone still seeing this likely hasn't updated a local game, since the launcher automatically updates within minutes of the GitHub update.

Archived