Game crashes on Quit every time

TLD_Osiris

Hey,

Every time I play 7DtD and click Quit to close the game, it freezes my computer and gives an "Oops" message that I can't close.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete opens, but the Task Manager will always be unresponsive, too. Logging out or restarting is the only option.

I have tried starting the game without EAC and immediately Quitting, still crashes. I have Verified the Integrity of the Game Files, also.

Here is a link to the most recent crash report: https://pastebin.com/Jx4dAuXK

This started many weeks ago, it seems. Possibly caused by the most recent patch, but unsure.

I hope this helps.

James

Not really a bug. Exclude your Steam client and all subfolders from your antivirus. Also make sure you have the most recent drivers for your GPU. (Unless you have an AMD GPU, then it's usually better to hold back a version or two.)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Instructions on this are in the Sticky FAQ over in the support forum.

Did not help

Not really a bug. Exclude your Steam client and all subfolders from your antivirus. Also make sure you have the most recent drivers for your GPU. (Unless you have an AMD GPU, then it's usually better to hold back a version or two.)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Instructions on this are in the Sticky FAQ over in the support forum.

Alright, I added Steam and 7DTD to my exclusions on Avast! and made sure my NVIDIA graphics card was fully updated, and it still crashes every time I select Quit from the main game menu.

Archived