Game Crashing

SSGSSDeontae

Alright so every time I launch the game it pops up in a small black windowed screen with the music playing in the background but after a few seconds it stops responding and crashes. All my drivers are updated,verify game cache, tried checking use GLcore renderer under game launcher,tried setting -w 1366 -h 768 in launch options to no avail. Here's what the outlog says every time

https://pastebin.com/BNZjcgxn

Any help would be appreciated :(

Un-tick the GLcore renderer. That's really only for Linux or of you have a toaster for a GPU.

Try flipping the tick on Exclusive full-screen mode.

Also, go into your GPU driver Control panel and change the scaling option "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling". Then on the "adjust desktop size and position" page set "perform scaling on Display".

I cannot see the output log at the moment, but I think that should fix the issue.

Un-tick the GLcore renderer. That's really only for Linux or of you have a toaster for a GPU.

Try flipping the tick on Exclusive full-screen mode.

Also, go into your GPU driver Control panel and change the scaling option "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling". Then on the "adjust desktop size and position" page set "perform scaling on Display".

I cannot see the output log at the moment, but I think that should fix the issue.

Most of that is Greek to me, but when I kicked off my game this morning, it crashed hard. I had been looking forward to playing today, even though there is nothing new to do, but it won't even launch... /cry

1. Right-click the game in your Steam Library
    e8b5c5511e80848d4f5826f08f3cab90.png
  2. Select Show Game Launcher from the menu
    a720f3f8a1ac84da9a0da8a5cf2b117d.png
  3. When the launcher opens select un-tick GL Core renderer
    edae767c174eb03ea7d75cdb884b4585.png
  4. There should also an option for exclusive full screen mode, but this is an older pic. If it's ticked, untick it. If it's not ticked, tick it.
  5. Select Run & Save as default

As for the video options on your GPU, Google is your friend. I can't make a guide on that atm.

Archived