Server modded

-allocs 14-17-24

-CoppisAdditions 4.4

-BCManager 2.5.1

-ScriptingMod 1.0 in auto-repair

-ServerTools 9.3

Seed: believe

Secure point of fails: 7440S 1648E

The server has been modified by us since more than 1 year, and they have always worked correctly. But since 1 month ago, we had to be wiped because the map was damaged. Or so we believe.

More than 90% of the map discovered and everything worked well. But ... one day ... people were trying to cross a Region, (which had already been discovered days before), and ... to step on the area everything is paralyzed about 10 seconds, as if there was a lot of lag. After 10 seconds, the server-7dtd-linux application restarts itself and there are no fault messages in the logs.

We made another wipe thinking that, for some reason, the map was damaged, but ... after 121 days the new cleaning is repeated. When entering the same loc all the time, the server restarts without giving a single failure message.

The error has happened in several biomes.

The rgmixer is that of the combopack29.

Any tool to see where the fault comes from?

I am quite desperate and disillusioned not to find the fault.

helpppppppppppp!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

After 1 month, it continues to restart. We eliminate the affected section, we restart and it works. But the next day, another region fails, and another, and even the same that we erase and never fail to find faults, eliminate, restart ... is a cycle that drives me crazy.

I do not know at what point I was wrong, and the log of this game gives very little information.

Maybe the bioma.xml is the only one that does not display errors or log?

Is there any softw to be able to see the * .7rg files and see if it fails or what is the error?

log server

https://pastebin.com/ecycUfAa

Ok, does the scripting mod have it's own log file that tracks what it is doing when it runs this "repair"?

What about CBSM? Why are you using it at all?

Why on earth are you using three separate API mods?

The log just ends. No reason given for the restart, which usually means either a complete hard crash, or something else intervened.

IMHO, there's way too much crap going on there. Simplify things. Get rid of CBSM for starters, it has no support and is a dead project. Then find one manager that does what you want. Stick to it, and get rid of the others.

Ok, does the scripting mod have it's own log file that tracks what it is doing when it runs this "repair"?

What about CBSM? Why are you using it at all?

Why on earth are you using three separate API mods?

The log just ends. No reason given for the restart, which usually means either a complete hard crash, or something else intervened.

IMHO, there's way too much crap going on there. Simplify things. Get rid of CBSM for starters, it has no support and is a dead project. Then find one manager that does what you want. Stick to it, and get rid of the others.

I have tried to remove them all, but the server restarts when accessing zone/es X again. It is not a bug of any mod API

I installed them all to see if any one gives the fault in log since the game does not.

That's why I asked for help, not criticism :( But... thx. I will clean it once I solve this big problem

Honestly, I wasn't criticising. It's pretty good odds though that either one of them, or running multiples, is what's at least partly causing the issue. If the server crashed because of an issue, it has a tendency to write the issue to the log. This means something else is crashing the server. Which could be a result of the several mods duking it out.

Run it clean and see if the issue persists. Then add items one at a time. Only add items that are necessary.

Archived