[MOD] Stop Server based on Uptime ApiMod for dedicated servers

Prisma501

Heya,

I made this for my own convenience since i moved from VPS (with possibillity to run scripts) to gamehost.

Its a mod that monitors uptime and stops the server based on a specific time the server is running.

Bear in mind that if you run a VPS you will have to monitor the 7dtd server process yourself and start it when it stops.

Gamehosts have this functionality by default.

Installation: Put the contents of the zip into the Mods folder of your 7dtd dedicated server folder.

Configuration file is in /saves/UptimeStopServer

<Parameter Name="UptimeMonitor" Enabled="True" UptimeToStopServer="4" MinsWarningTime="5" />

Config.xml has a filesytemwatcher on so you can change settings while server is running and it will be in effect immedeately.

Enbled: defines if the mod will monitor uptime and stop the server if configured uptime is reached.

UptimeToStopServer: Uptime in hours after which the server will be stopped

MinsWarningTime: Countdown warning in global chat for the number of minutes configured here

Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvzZsIAN_6-wgcV5kb9r5on-h1XGxQ

Cheers

Updated to 1.1:

• Fixed reboot only happening when clients connected (duh)
  • Added gracefull disconnect for connected clients (so inventories will get saved just before the reboot)
  • Added abillity to cancel the reboot in progress by disabling Uptime Monitoring

Same downloadlink in TS.

Cheers

Archived