issue top 2 layers of ground on MP server

Dystopia

I have an MP server and we are having an issue in some locations. If anything is placed on top of the ground it falls through. However if you dig down 2 blocks and fill it up you can then place items on top of it. it has to be top 2+ layers removed. 1 layer still dont work.

Hello,

Yes, i did log out and back in and this issue is experienced by myself and at least 2 other members. Sod was placed atop of a small area it stuck when connected to a border of wood and when added to the sod before it, if placed without touching the previous sod it would fall thorough ground. When we then placed plants there on top of sod nothing would grow there. It is same region it affects an area of i would say 30 blocks by 40 blocks.

I am prevented from resetting the region because a massive player construction is taking place and a lot of hard unified community work has taken place, i would hate to destroy what they have done. 75% of the player created community is just fine it is just that small section, well medium size section...

Archived