The "Not enough Brass" problem. Solved.

mikewuk

Hi,

Whilst looking through the LOOT.XML file I discovered that you can increase the quantity of items found. To fix the lack of brass available by default I upped Brass Doorknobs and Candlestick to 10 by adjusting the following :-

in <lootgroup name="junk">

change <item name="candleStick" count="10"/>

and <item name="doorKnob" count="10"/>

you can search for any other line and adjust them too. This really helps on the brass front.

mike

Hi,

Whilst looking through the LOOT.XML file I discovered that you can increase the quantity of items found. To fix the lack of brass available by default I upped Brass Doorknobs and Candlestick to 10 by adjusting the following :-

in <lootgroup name="junk">

change <item name="candleStick" count="10"/>

and <item name="doorKnob" count="10"/>

you can search for any other line and adjust them too. This really helps on the brass front.

mike

Just before the apocalypse hit I was renovating my house and I pretty near went bankrupt.... now I know why. The damn contractor was putting 10 brass doorknobs on every door in the house. And for those pesky power outages I had him get some candlesticks. Now I am finding the things all over the place.

I suppose it worked out as I really need the brass for my ammunition that I make in my basement. If you ever visit here and I am infected, check the toilet for a pistol and some ammo and take me out. I also left some sham sandwiches in a chest in the attic...they should still be good right?

:D

Archived