Extremely Low FPS all of a Sudden, Making the Game Unplayable.

H1TMANc

Well I've been playing this game for about two weeks solid with no problems whatsoever, I was even playing earlier today and it was completely fine, went off the game for a couple of hours and when I turned it back on and loaded into my game it's fine until I try to turn the camera which causes my fps to go so low the game more or less freezes up and then the game actually stops responding for a few seconds, sorts itself out and then does the same thing when I try to turn the camera again. Tried to start a new game up, same thing also happens.

I don't understand what could be causing this, I did update some drivers this morning using iObit driver booster, but I immediately ran the game afterwards with no problems and played all day, so this is very confusing as to why it would suddenly begin doing this, this is all SP btw.

Ok, using IOBit driver booster is not a great thing. Just saying. Personally, un-install that. You can do everything it does in 2 minutes manually in about 5, with less chance of completely borking your system. (Yeah, it's a tad more technical to do it manually, but it's really not hard. You'll feel better in the long run by learning how to do these things yourself anyway.)

Did you reboot?

If so, please read the sticky thread, and provide more information.

Archived