Help please

Enrok

Here I whipped this up in about a half hour it includes everything you listed except for all the extra block recipes since a lot of those blocks no longer exist and only exist as a painted texture however I did add the wooden cross supports.

I also added wooden bowls can collect water from working sinks the same as empty jars.

If you want certain recipes to be crafted at the workbench requiring a specific tool you will have to do that for yourself.

Let me know if there are any errors. and I did use the xml fixes as base files.

Ignore the testing zip its just a generic repository I use for this type of purpose. The proper file paths are included along with the necessary item icons.

Download

Cheers!

Here I whipped this up in about a half hour it includes everything you listed except for all the extra block recipes since a lot of those blocks no longer exist and only exist as a painted texture however I did add the wooden cross supports.

I also added wooden bowls can collect water from working sinks the same as empty jars.

If you want certain recipes to be crafted at the workbench requiring a specific tool you will have to do that for yourself.

Let me know if there are any errors. and I did use the xml fixes as base files.

Ignore the testing zip its just a generic repository I use for this type of purpose. The proper file paths are included along with the necessary item icons.

Download

Cheers!

Hey, thank you really much for your help, but there is still some issues, i dont know but i am still getting errors, screenshot -->

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266709299 and it was stuck on ''Loading Items'' maybe i did something wrong again? All i did was just replacing files with your files :upset:

Ok I fixed that issue let me know if its all good now.

I also included the missing files from fixes that way you dont have to install them first and I also included my version of the rwgmixer for terrain generation (This same one I use for https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38345-A-Clockwork-Project) if you prefer the vanilla terrain generation let me know and I will change it back.

Ok I fixed that issue let me know if its all good now.

I also included the missing files from fixes that way you dont have to install them first and I also included my version of the rwgmixer for terrain generation (This same one I use for https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38345-A-Clockwork-Project) if you prefer the vanilla terrain generation let me know and I will change it back.

Its still same problem :/ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266927081 still getting errors, you tried testing on your game? And yeah, i really love terrain generation from your mod

Took a peek at the items.xml, and yeah it seems to be the basic vanilla items.xml I think, the 10mm bullet it commented out as it is in vanilla. And just removing that probably won't fix the issue since the loot.xml likely has a bunch of Valmod items. Will need to replace the items.xml file with the valmod version, unless that list of mods you want mashed together(which I haven't fully read just yet) involves multiple -different- sets of items in which case mashing them together seems likely to be harder.

Checking the -first- link, the valmod loot drop one, it includes references to 10mm bullets which simply aren't in the 16.4 vanilla items list. So that is going to be a problem. Removing the commenting on that bullet could solve the issue, but then you'd just be given a bunch of useless bullets, and it might not even solve your issue as there may be other things that are no longer in the game.

As a note, ALL of these mod fragments are just pieces of Valmod. And they are mainly all from older Alphas. Getting them all to work with 16.4 is likely to be a pain. But you can have ALL of these mods all in one package along with a bunch of other cool stuff just by downloading the latest Valmod package itself.

- - - Updated - - -

All of these mods have been collected here and are updated to 16.4:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?31730-Valmod-Pack

Getting them to work with Clockwork Orange's fixes though is likely to be a pretty major pain. Odds are good Valmar has already included a number of fixes, because he tends to be pretty on point with that stuff, but trying to patch in CO's xmls on top of Valmar's, or vice versa, is always going to end up breaking something, because you are replacing one piece of an interdependent set of xmls with something that doesn't fit.

so basically its not really possible to make these little pieces from Valmod work together? They are outdated? As i understand i can only use full valmod pack, right? I asked if somebody could help me with this becouse i really dont need everything from this pack, but as i can see its not gonna be possible to fix it

so basically its not really possible to make these little pieces from Valmod work together? They are outdated? As i understand i can only use full valmod pack, right? I asked if somebody could help me with this becouse i really dont need everything from this pack, but as i can see its not gonna be possible to fix it

Yeah is really simple to add the things you requested I just did not test it due to be lazy tbh but if you post the issues I will sort them out but everything should be good now.

- - - Updated - - -

You may also need to remove calipers from the loot list as well

Done! Everything should be working now, if you do have any further errors simply post it and I will fix it.

Yeah is really simple to add the things you requested I just did not test it due to be lazy tbh but if you post the issues I will sort them out but everything should be good now.

- - - Updated - - -

Done! Everything should be working now, if you do have any further errors simply post it and I will fix it.

Jeeeesus, thank you very much! :love_heart: how do i owe you?

If you want I can add my UI hud to it too if you want? wont take long.

some preview images if you want to choose one

Minimalist Mild V2 My favorite

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Mild%20V2%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

One of my originals radial watch

Clockwork%20Watch%20Black%20Radial%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

other variants of the first one

Minimalist Extreme

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Extreme%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

Minimalist Extreme V2

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Extreme%20V2.jpg?raw=true

Minimalist Mild V1

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Mild%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

Lol you are welcome, no worries it was super easy it actually only took me 20 min to put it together I tried to notice all the outdated and incompatible code but missed those few things. :)

Still thanks :) you did much to me

If you want I can add my UI hud to it too if you want? wont take long.

some preview images if you want to choose one

Minimalist Mild V2 My favorite

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Mild%20V2%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

One of my originals radial watch

Clockwork%20Watch%20Black%20Radial%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

other variants of the first one

Minimalist Extreme

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Extreme%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

Minimalist Extreme V2

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Extreme%20V2.jpg?raw=true

Minimalist Mild V1

Clockwork%20Minimalist%20Mild%20Preview.jpg?raw=true

They all look really nice :) but i am really comfortable with vanilla, by The way is there any mod like Bad Company but who just adds bandits? Or any npcs with guns who could raid your base, that would add serious threat in game and also any furniture/decorations mod? Who would make homes look like homes

They all look really nice :) but i am really comfortable with vanilla, by The way is there any mod like Bad Company but who just adds bandits? Or any npcs with guns who could raid your base, that would add serious threat in game and also any furniture/decorations mod? Who would make homes look like homes

I am not sure about any bandit mods out there I dont think the AI is very good for them atm but I could be wrong, as for more furniture deco you would have to play something like Ravenhearst mod or something it wouldn't be easy to add since it requires sdx.

I am not sure about any bandit mods out there I dont think the AI is very good for them atm but I could be wrong, as for more furniture deco you would have to play something like Ravenhearst mod or something it wouldn't be easy to add since it requires sdx.

alright thats np :) and thanks again :)

Archived