Base Reset

JumpyMunkey91S

Hi all,

Thank you for continuing to report cases of MD5 errors. I am sorry they are hear they are effecting your saves but I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share the details of these occurrences. All information from the community is valuable in tracking and monitoring bugs while the team work on and investigate issues. Feedback is also highly valued, both positive and negative is passed back to the team and is always welcome on the forums so long as it sticks to the forum rules.

While I normally ask that each player posts a separate bug report, I am leaving this thread open so reports of recent MD5 errors in the game can be collected here. I may not respond as often to this thread, but I am listening. If you would like a direct response from me about a particular issue, please post it in a unique thread so I can address it and avoid any confusion as maintaining conversations in large thread can be difficult.

As a reminder, there two workarounds for the MD5 error are...

PS4 - Maintain a backup of your save via the cloud or USB so should an error occur you can restore a previous save.

XB1 - The following workaround is player found. As such, it is deemed an unofficial workaround. While players swear by it, it does involve deleting data, so caution is advised and players use it at their own risk https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?69218-Possible-work-around-and-or-solution-to-md5-crashes(base-wipes-resets)

...I understand these methods are not always ideal for players. But those who use them have said it helps to avoid MD5s or having to rebuild areas.

Again, I am sorry the MD5 errors are effecting your saves.

Clare

Archived