2500 Zombi kill Trophy not popping

BierTrinka

Hi Clare, my prefered weapon was the simple Bow with iron and steel arrows followed by the sledge hammer, my prefered way to welcome our.... Guests... After hitting the 2k kills we got a magnum book. Love that little beast, so Yeah, i would say the magnum Can be blamed for slaying 1,5k Zombies

Awesome, thank you, I'll pass that onto the team. We're wondering if a particular weapon isn't counting kills properly.

600 more and still not popped? that's really odd when the team did it in 450. I do not blame your frustration at all! I shall update the team on this, as far as I am aware they're still testing to try and find what triggered this to occur in the first place.

• 2 months later...

I have around 2700 zombi kills and the trophy has yet to pop

As said in the title I have around 2700 zombi kills (2600 on one save alone) and the trophy has yet to pop for me. I am playing on a online invite only server and have never played on cheat mode. I have most of the trophies and was currently farming for the platinum. I honestly don't understand why this is the case and its very demoralizing and am currently giving up on the game. Honestly there is nothing I could have done wrong and this killed my enjoyment and over 100 hours in game clocked.

If theres a way to fix this please let me know. I cant see anything actually helping and the idea of just killing over and over is useless. I farmed the kills and then some for the trophy and don't feel like just killing in hopes to get the trophy to pop.

Archived