Directory not found: TraderCaitlin 0.png

Euzio

Is anyone getting this issue when starting the game?

DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C\Program Files (86x)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Die\ Data \ Data\UMATextures\TraderCaitlin 0 .png"

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

It doesn't really prevent me from playing but it is kinda irritating to have it pop up each time I start the game.

just make the UMATextures folder manually (in Data subfolder)

Looks like someone removed the space in the archetype name but didnt update the asset files so its trying to generate the baked texture for it.

I assume the spaces in the _0_.png part is actually underscores and that it should read \Data\Config, and not Data\Data, if not then you have a second problem

• 6 months later...
just make the UMATextures folder manually (in Data subfolder)

Looks like someone removed the space in the archetype name but didnt update the asset files so its trying to generate the baked texture for it.

I assume the spaces in the _0_.png part is actually underscores and that it should read \Data\Config, and not Data\Data, if not then you have a second problem

I too am getting this error since Steam just updated my launcher and I made a new folder in my Data Folder named UMATextures but that did not solve the error. Do I need to make it Data/Data/UMATextures or something? And what do I put in the folder?

• 2 months later...
I too am getting this error since Steam just updated my launcher and I made a new folder in my Data Folder named UMATextures but that did not solve the error. Do I need to make it Data/Data/UMATextures or something? And what do I put in the folder?

Just add an empty folder under Data, called: UMATextures

Upon start of game, it will create and put the textures in there.

- np

Archived