Docker Dedicated server won't update to lastest_experimental

PhilipJD

Hi,

I have been running the docker image Didstopia/7dtd-server on my Synology for a long time now.

The last time before A15 came out i added -beta latest_experimental to the startup parameters and voila, it updated to experimental.

Now, using the latest Didstopia/7dtd-server image and with the parameter it wont update past 15.2 b8 (so Public)

In the Docker container i use the following environment variable:

SEVEN_DAYS_TO_DIE_SERVER_STARTUP_ARGUMENTS

-configfile=server_data/serverconfig.xml -logfile /dev/stdout -quit -batchmode -nographics -beta latest_experimental -dedicated

Has anyone run into the same issue?

*update* Looks like the update branch is hardcoded in the docker image so i sent a request to the docker author.

• 1 year later...

Did you get any answere, because i am running into the same problem with Alpha 17 Exp.

Hi,

I have been running the docker image Didstopia/7dtd-server on my Synology for a long time now.

The last time before A15 came out i added -beta latest_experimental to the startup parameters and voila, it updated to experimental.

Now, using the latest Didstopia/7dtd-server image and with the parameter it wont update past 15.2 b8 (so Public)

In the Docker container i use the following environment variable:

SEVEN_DAYS_TO_DIE_SERVER_STARTUP_ARGUMENTS

-configfile=server_data/serverconfig.xml -logfile /dev/stdout -quit -batchmode -nographics -beta latest_experimental -dedicated

Has anyone run into the same issue?

*update* Looks like the update branch is hardcoded in the docker image so i sent a request to the docker author.

Archived