We Can Rebuild!!

Clare

Hi all,

So I thought I'd start up this thread in both General and Multiplayer, so we can have a stickied post for helping each other out.

Perhaps you were ill prepared for an attack...

Perhaps a bug damaged your base...

Perhaps you accidentally blew something up...

Perhaps someone joined your game and was nothing but trouble...

Have no fear, it's ok, we can rebuild!

This thread is for all those who want to help a fellow player out. Sometimes when something is damaged, it is heart breaking, and even more heart breaking to think of all the work that will be going into rebuilding.

If you like construction, and want to give a hand rebuilding a lost building etc or if you're one of the unfortunate victims of a destroyed base feel free to use this as a meeting ground to gather the troops and restore your world to it's former glory.

Thank you,

Clare

Zombie Insurance Corp

Building Better Bases

Hi all,

So I thought I'd start up this thread in both General and Multiplayer, so we can have a stickied post for helping each other out.

Perhaps you were ill prepared for an attack...

Perhaps a bug damaged your base...

Perhaps you accidentally blew something up...

Perhaps someone joined your game and was nothing but trouble...

Have no fear, it's ok, we can rebuild!

This thread is for all those who want to help a fellow player out. Sometimes when something is damaged, it is heart breaking, and even more heart breaking to think of all the work that will be going into rebuilding.

If you like construction, and want to give a hand rebuilding a lost building etc or if you're one of the unfortunate victims of a destroyed base feel free to use this as a meeting ground to gather the troops and restore your world to it's former glory.

Thank you,

Clare

Zombie Insurance Corp

Building Better Bases

That's a really great idea! I'd be more than happy to jump in and help anyone for an hour or two to rebuild! (Xb1)

Zombie Insurance Corp-muscle

As a sworn sword in the realms of Playstonia, it is my duty... nay, my Purpose, to help those in need.

Should ye find yeself wanting, do not hesitate.

I'm available for nocturnal missions (EST) and most weekends.

PSN: Sir_Splintfast

You're Not Supposed to Say The Z-Word Insurance Corp

Fully Licensed and Insured Navezganian Hedge Knight for Hire

You have my machete...

original.jpg.e7c8b225db521a8d2ea0c84b97973710.jpg

As a sworn sword in the realms of Playstonia, it is my duty... nay, my Purpose, to help those in need.

Should ye find yeself wanting, do not hesitate.

I'm available for nocturnal missions (EST) and most weekends.

PSN: Sir_Splintfast

You're Not Supposed to Say The Z-Word Insurance Corp

Fully Licensed and Insured Navezganian Hedge Knight for Hire

You have my machete...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17419[/ATTACH]

Hahahah that's what I'm talking about

Lol thanks guys!

Doesn't seem like the post was as popular in the multiplayer section as I thought, but will post a link to this thread in the Confirmed Bug report for this so people can find it =)

Clare

- - - Updated - - -

There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif

hahahaha I know right but I had got so far without anything giving way I thought i could clear what would be the last corner of that area, the main reason I hadn't built the roof and supports was I actually hadn't worked out how I was gonna make it work, I'd recommend planning for big jobs.

Whata's the record for longest cave in? I think I set a 2 minuter there.

I probably would have started rebuilding after next patch anyway, gives me time to plan and at least I didn't lose any boxes or chests.

Early in the game I had a base with friends that only had flooring, roofing and supports, we left the walls as rock and made the mistake of putting chest just in front of them and literally lost 54 days worth of loot after the each vanished one by one.

This was Our very first game we played frm release day and it wasn't the repawning doors, but I have had that happen on a single player game before, no this was more random it was like the rock walls when left uncovered would at times crumble and destroy our chests but noone ever saw it happen if I remember and with all the crashes it was hard to keep track. That seed actually corrupted not long after so never found out what caused it and our base was basically a big mine with randoms rooms built here and there.

If I remember rightly on that one I was mainly the runner for loot and supplies, but i did do a lot of the digging to pass the night, one of my friends rarely left our bunker once we had established the first room and would literally just keep digging and building while the other 3 of us brought him food and wood.

TNT is really fun the build with the rock wall cave ins we done a lot of experimenting with mining with dynamite and pipe bombs, this led to me some how blowing up a friend even with no pvp damage on explosives are dangerous in the wrong hands lol

Need a Group on PS4

Hi my Name tag on PS4 is Nemodo and I'm in Search for a team, right now I'm on day 48 close to day 49 horde, I have an above to underground Bunker in a Small town not to far from Hub City, I have one mini bike but have Parts for 2 mini bikes for those who join in. I have an underground Horde Hut where Zombies will fall right in and you can kill. I jus look for more peeps that want to build more in my Private world and also go out and explore, loot and kill more zombies. So if you want to have some fun and help build then look for me Nemodo on PS4, and please have a Mic.

• 3 weeks later...

Castle destroyed

Clare why is this even a problem all the sudden, i was fighting the 7 day horde and it froze. So i reloaded the game and my castle is destroyed by the ground respawning and everything else that i broke down to build it there. This is a big problem i mean i was building my castle for 204 in game days and i still wasn't done and then this happened.

Archived