We Can Rebuild!!

Clare

This happened to me as well demon, and to a few others. It is a known issue where somehow the original prefab tries to respawn itself for some reason. I lost all my crao, granted not 204 days worth, but still, enough. In the future, and until a fix comes thru, I will not be using a prefab to build around/under.

This happened to me as well demon, and to a few others. It is a known issue where somehow the original prefab tries to respawn itself for some reason. I lost all my crao, granted not 204 days worth, but still, enough. In the future, and until a fix comes thru, I will not be using a prefab to build around/under.
I'm not sure if its worth the time to rebuild it, because what if i do and it just happens again i don't really see the point. My castle was 40 blocks across on all four walls plus big towers in each corner, and a 10 block deep kill pit that went all the way around it. So ya if i rebuild id have to replace two entire walls and two towers. plus the entire kill pit around the castle was destroyed so id have to rebuild that too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

145days, over 30,000 crafted blocks, 1200+ corn breads, 150+ of each drink , forges/fires/ plus many many many man hours of work (my base pics were somehwere, you can see this wasnt a 5 minute thing)...all gone thanks to this pathetic bug.

I appreciate things change, things break, things can be fixed but that was the final straw for me.

I have zero faith in this game unless you decide to change the way the saves are done. I have never known a game be so poor for changing/saving progress.

It was a nice ride but I'll put it down to a bad experience, that will teach me to buy Alpha/BETA again!

Good luck everybody, enjoy the zombie slaying...sadly, I have slayed my final zombie.

Adios folks.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived