Crosshairs Ps4

proudcroat

Crosshairs on bow and crossbow are bearly visible. It is so hard to aim when you don see it. On snow and desert you cannot see it. It will be great to give more color and maybe change color to red or give us option to change color and strength of color.

To notes i dont have this problem on pc so i think this is bug.

Its like this via a vizio 60" tv and a toshiba 42" tv for us as well, same with the hand guns, tweaked the hud visibility settings but that didnt seem to help any, been doing the same thing, crouching and using the eyeball to aim or a sniper rifle.

I shall add it to my list. Do you use the same monitor for PS4 and PC?

Clare

Thanks for answer Clare. I dont use same monitor on pc i use Lcd 24" on ps4 i use 2 x tv depend where i play one is 50" other 42". My kid have same problem in game, also 42". It is huge Tv where i play almost time and it is bearly visible and really makes game hard to aim. I play 2 years pc version and there crosshair work really great.

The Xbow has crosshairs? I've never seen them! I usually do the crouch and eyeball thing... awful for hunting deer though, as you can't see over the grass.

So either fix the crosshairs, or craftable lawnmowers, either is fine :)

Oh and since the law isn't around, can you add the ability to bait deer with corn seeds? 😅

The Xbow has crosshairs? I've never seen them! I usually do the crouch and eyeball thing... awful for hunting deer though, as you can't see over the grass.

So either fix the crosshairs, or craftable lawnmowers, either is fine :)

Oh and since the law isn't around, can you add the ability to bait deer with corn seeds?

Aw man, craftable lawnmowers.... that would be AMAZING. Plant fibers, plant fibers everywhere...

A lawn mower would be cool, but the tall overgrown apocalypse grass would bind it up tight lol I was thinking more along the lines of a weed whacker

The ability to have livestock/cows, zone an area and let them wonder around eating grass :)

The ability to have livestock/cows, zone an area and let them wonder around eating grass :)

I was saying this last night, it would be so friggin awesome to be able to farm livestock. But to turn it up a notch the zombies could kill said livestock rendering the meat spoiled and tainted with the infection.

I was saying this last night, it would be so friggin awesome to be able to farm livestock. But to turn it up a notch the zombies could kill said livestock rendering the meat spoiled and tainted with the infection.

that's kind of where I was going with my.. using corn to bait deer...comment. imagine if deer were attracted to corn, you could fence an area on 3 sides, plant corn, and voila, deer farm once you close it in... I think this would be epic..

Also, chicken coups... why? Because chicken sedans are too big! (Sorry, couldn't resist). But seriously, you could farm feathers. Again, make zombies attracted too them, perhaps require a door to take advantage of ai, and perhaps introduce other elements (eg... feathers destroyed when chicken dies or something)

And furthermore.... (lol), all of those cabins in the woods, and not a single snare or anything to trap rabbits, or even bears? That's as mysterious as the disappearance of every bicycle in the civilized world, or the fact there's no evidence of children (seriously, where's the playgrounds and children's toys in the houses?) 😯

It will be nice to have farms. And also more animals (cow- milk, meat), goat (milk, meat), crocodiles in river (meat, stronger skin), chickens that lay eggs. More crops (wheat, tomatoes, grapes, apples, bananas), more crops more recepies. Animals can mate when you have 2 so you get 3 or more like in minecraft :D

We turned from topic. Clare croshair will be fixed on next patch? Whether it is recorded as bug?

Meanwhile you can use you weed whacker to pick of zombies eyeing up your cattle.

- - - Updated - - -

Recording cross hairs as bug, was looking at Xbox and PS4 side by side, no idea why one is less visible than the other, but PS4 could definately do with improvement.

Not sure where in the list it'll fall for fixing, will let you know when I can.

Clare

Meanwhile you can use you weed whacker to pick of zombies eyeing up your cattle.

- - - Updated - - -

Recording cross hairs as bug, was looking at Xbox and PS4 side by side, no idea why one is less visible than the other, but PS4 could definately do with improvement.

Not sure where in the list it'll fall for fixing, will let you know when I can.

Clare

Can you change color of crosshair(example in red) so we can see it on all surfaces? Or give us option in game to change color?

Archived