Cheat mode on the PS4?

Bryce0209

Unless it's in the update, I can't even find a single player creative mode, just survival with cheats.

How do you even use cheat mode though? I've been screwing around with it for like an hour and can't figure it out.

How do you even use cheat mode though? I've been screwing around with it for like an hour and can't figure it out.

all it does is give access to all blocks and items. when u go into the crafting menu, go all the way to the left and theres a lightbulb icon. select that and get whatever you want. its ok, but I wish I could just build without having to worry about dieing constantly.

all it does is give access to all blocks and items. when u go into the crafting menu, go all the way to the left and theres a lightbulb icon. select that and get whatever you want. its ok, but I wish I could just build without having to worry about dieing constantly.

I am not finding it :I

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wish I could just build without having to worry about dieing constantly.

You can always just turn off the zombies and do that. My fiance and I have a couple of 7DTD games going, and one of them is basically a homesteading game. We never turn on the zombies and instead focus on surviving, hunting, farming, building expansive houses / town buildings and looting. It's actually really fun! And even without the zombies, the bears are still a threat so you still have to be on alert when you're out and about.

• 6 months later...

How do you turn off zombies

You can always just turn off the zombies and do that. My fiance and I have a couple of 7DTD games going, and one of them is basically a homesteading game. We never turn on the zombies and instead focus on surviving, hunting, farming, building expansive houses / town buildings and looting. It's actually really fun! And even without the zombies, the bears are still a threat so you still have to be on alert when you're out and about.

Is the zombie removal located under the light bulb?

No.

While you (re)start a game, you chose the world from the list (max 4) you want to play on. Then you are asked 'change settings' or 'start playing) (i'm sure it's not the exact wording from the game). You chose 'change settings' and here you can change your zombiespawnrate, difficulty, enable cheat-mode (this one adds the light bulb to your chosingwheel), etc.

Some additons:

'Zombiespawnrate' does what it says. It does not remove spawned zombies, it defines how many new ones are spawned (if you chose this option before you create the world there are no zombies of course).

Once 'Cheatmode' is enabled you can't turn it off again and you won't get Achievements (but who cares :).

In the options section go into the "Modded Options", you will see a whole selection of changes that can be made.

You can do this on existing games, please note that if you turn off the Zed spawning, no new Zeds will spawn, but previously spawned Zeds will still be around until killed.

• 1 year later...

You can, just disable your enemy spawning. Granet there will be some zombies when the game starts. But once they are dead, they wont respawn and later you can reactivate them if you choose too.

Archived