Vehicles/Horses

GloriousKZ

I agree! Especially on horses. You'd, of course, have to find and catch and tame and break one to be able to ride it. Then the horse has it's own health, hunger, hydration and stamina levels. I've heard that pastures and animal wrangling is going to be coming eventually so I'd imagine this would fit into that. For cars and motorcycles, I'd love it if you have to find the hulk and fix it up to get it working. Different vehicle types, with different gas usage and different speeds and functions depending on the terrain. Don't expect a car to handle driving through the desert sands to well without needing constant repair!

[QUOTE=GloriousKZ;134126]We really, really need a faster mode of transport. With an infinite map it gets extremely boring running around empty landscapes for hours on end.[/QUOTE] I thought this earlier whilst looking for a POI with a garage for that all important beaker. Then I realised that the space could be filled in more with farms and other POI. Guess its because its still in Alpha and more stuff has yet to be added.

[QUOTE=tilarium;134137]I agree! Especially on horses. You'd, of course, have to find and catch and tame and break one to be able to ride it. Then the horse has it's own health, hunger, hydration and stamina levels. I've heard that pastures and animal wrangling is going to be coming eventually so I'd imagine this would fit into that. For cars and motorcycles, I'd love it if you have to find the hulk and fix it up to get it working. Different vehicle types, with different gas usage and different speeds and functions depending on the terrain. Don't expect a car to handle driving through the desert sands to well without needing constant repair![/QUOTE] Something akin to DayZ's vehicle repair would be fun.

Archived