Afterburner OSD is blocked by EAC

NightCurse

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very common issue with Anti-cheat software. You can try enabling Stealth mode in MSI, but that is not guaranteed to work.

I think it's really funny that EAC says they have MSI Afterburner 6.2.0+ whitelisted, but the current version of MSI is 4.2.0. Probably a typo on EAC's part I'm betting, but still. Their pages are loaded with typo's. I don't understand why any respectable company would allow that.

You will have to contact EAC, but most likely, nothing will happen unless MSI contacts EAC.

• 1 month later...
This is a very common issue with Anti-cheat software. You can try enabling Stealth mode in MSI, but that is not guaranteed to work.

I think it's really funny that EAC says they have MSI Afterburner 6.2.0+ whitelisted, but the current version of MSI is 4.2.0. Probably a typo on EAC's part I'm betting, but still. Their pages are loaded with typo's. I don't understand why any respectable company would allow that.

You will have to contact EAC, but most likely, nothing will happen unless MSI contacts EAC.

or one of TFP's staff could contact them if it is a known issue ?

Archived