Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Maharin

Maharin

On 8/30/2024 at 6:31 PM, slicksister said:

Thanks!  @theFlu (I never thought I'd thank the flu, but hey.  Blunders never cease)

The Flu can be unwelcome but you might as well embrace him because he won't go away without a fight.

22 hours ago, slicksister said:

Thanks @Pernicious.  I wonder if my dying 2 times was just a temporary game stage setback, or permanent.  i.e. does it reduce one's maximum attainable game stage, or just makes it take longer to get there?  If the later and 1296 is the final game stage attainable in SP, then I kindly suggest the Fun Pimps adjust the final feralHordeStage group members to include demolishers.  Ending the game's increasing difficulty on less than most difficult zombies is just wrong.

The final game stage should be 1/3 feral radiated demolishers, 1/3 feral radiated screamers, and 1/3 feral radiated cops.

That would be fun.

EDIT: Formatting

Maharin

Maharin

On 8/30/2024 at 6:31 PM, slicksister said:

Thanks!  @theFlu (I never thought I'd thank the flu, but hey.  Blunders never cease)

The Flu can be unwelcome but you might as well embrace him because he won't go away without a fight.

22 hours ago, slicksister said:

Thanks @Pernicious.  I wonder if my dying 2 times was just a temporary game stage setback, or permanent.  i.e. does it reduce one's maximum attainable game stage, or just makes it take longer to get there?  If the later and 1296 is the final game stage attainable in SP, then I kindly suggest the Fun Pimps adjust the final feralHordeStage group members to include demolishers.  Ending the game's increasing difficulty on less than most difficult zombies is just wrong.

The final game stage should be 1/3 feral radiated demolishers, 1/3 feral radiated summoners, and 1/3 feral radiated cops.

That would be fun.