Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RipClaw I don´t know FarCry nailed it pretty good, with enemies trying to sneak t behind you for example. Ofc it is not a functioning brain like a human enemy. But this is 7 days and compared to zombies they do hopefully have a kinda functioning brain. Otherwise they are utterly useless.

@Roland What i forgot to add: Physical copies died long before all that releasing unfinished games BS started. Also that still isn´t an excuse. If your game isn´t ready, don´t label it V1.0. And people wonder why a lot of gamers nowadays have trust issues with developers.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RipClaw I don´t know FarCry nailed it pretty good, with enemies trying to sneak t behind you for example. Ofc it is not a functioning brain like a human enemy. But this is 7 days and compared to zombies they do hopefully have a kinda functioning brain. Otherwise they are utterly useless.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@RipClaw I don´t know FarCry nailed it pretty good, with enemies trying to get behind you. Ofc it is not a functioning brain like a human enemy. But this is 7 days and compard to zombies they do hopefully have a kinda functioning brain. Otherwise they are utterly useless.