Mini bike disappeared

While on the new 1.0 on my Xbox series x I was traveling along the road back to base and the mini bike stared to "melt" into the map and I eventually was taken to the bottom of the map and also got the achievement "Dig deep". Once I reset the game the player was above ground but the mini bike is lost in the map.

3 hours ago, Jacksaniels7420 said:

While on the new 1.0 on my Xbox series x I was traveling along the road back to base and the mini bike stared to "melt" into the map and I eventually was taken to the bottom of the map and also got the achievement "Dig deep". Once I reset the game the player was above ground but the mini bike is lost in the map.

Was that on a game hosted by someone else?  It sounds like the normal network connection problems.  In any case, your mini bike will be at the last place the game saved in.  If you follow the path you took back a little ways, you should find it.  I don't know if console players have access to the console or logs, but the location of your mini bike would show in those about every 5 or 10 minutes and you could then go to those coordinates.

5 hours ago, Riamus said:

Was that on a game hosted by someone else?  It sounds like the normal network connection problems.  In any case, your mini bike will be at the last place the game saved in.  If you follow the path you took back a little ways, you should find it.  I don't know if console players have access to the console or logs, but the location of your mini bike would show in those about every 5 or 10 minutes and you could then go to those coordinates.

I was on my own private game when this happened. When I got back into the game the compass showed the icon for the mini bike as I was standing over it but it is not there at the site that shows on the compass. 

I don't know if you can do this on the xbox but see if you can play the game in creative mode. That way you can get everything you lost back. This is why I play in creative mode, I only use it to replace the stuff I lose and every now and then I will sell the wrong thing to a traider and there is no buy back.

2 hours ago, Jacksaniels7420 said:

I was on my own private game when this happened. When I got back into the game the compass showed the icon for the mini bike as I was standing over it but it is not there at the site that shows on the compass. 

You said you sunk into the ground.  Maybe you need to dig for it.  But it could have gotten bugged.  You can ask for help with things like this in the General Support forum where it's more likely to be noticed.