V1.0 Confusion

Was given this game several months ago via the microsoft store and xbox app on my computer. I love playing it but its still in the alpha 22 (i think). I have launched the game several times to see if it updates but it dosnt. anybody able to give advice or does this mean i need to rebuy it via steam? i dont even see an update option in the Microsoft store. 

2 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Check the game version at the top right. If it says b333, you're on stable.

Yes i have read that but unfortunately mine says Alpha 21.2 (B37)

3 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Check the game version at the top right. If it says b333, you're on stable.

Thanks Riamus, but didn't get an update and still on Alpha 21.2 (b37) on the top right 😕 We're speaking of the PC version on the microsoft Store

Just now, FireAub said:

Yes i have read that but unfortunately mine says Alpha 21.2 (B37)

Ok, so then yeah, not yet available for update.  Not sure why there's a delay, but it is Microsoft.  Give it a bit and the update should become active after a while.

1 minute ago, Laz Man said:

Hello All, I have inquired to see if we have an ETA.  I assume you are referring to the following?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/7-days-to-die-game-preview/9P0617LN3SF9/0010

Correct! That's the game version, it seems we're still on Alpha 21.2, and no updates available!

Thanks a lot for looking into this and will keep an eye for an update :D

yeah planning on buying this from windows store (already own steam) to play with somebody who will be buying on xbox.   right now its still showing 21.2 and the options are free trail and 24$   

only reason i didnt purchase at 24$ is i had heard it will cost 45$, i can see people wasting money on this thinking it was after release date/time

PC is showing V 1.0 (b333), so console seems to be the issue for some reason.  Hope they get it sorted soon.  This much hype, and then people cannot access it... Not good!

7 minutes ago, Grasamo said:

PC is showing V 1.0 (b333), so console seems to be the issue for some reason.  Hope they get it sorted soon.  This much hype, and then people cannot access it... Not good!

are you talking about PC via steam?  we are talking about non steam (microsoft store) version of the game.    its the console version on PC so to speak

I just received notice that it should be updated on the windows store now.  However, crossplay with the consoles is not in yet.  That should come in a later update.

Q: Will the Console Version have Crossplay?
A: While it will not be ready for the 1.0 Release, we are pleased to report that Crossplay connections already work with PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. However, we are waiting for  certification approval with Microsoft and Sony. We intend to have more information in the future, and hope for it to be released with Update 1’s launch (tentatively scheduled for Q4 2024).

https://7daystodie.com/alpha-exodus-leaving-early-access/

7days_to_die_roadmap_v1-980x551.png

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)