Optimization - forge etc

In version exp 1.0 when setting in work mode more than one forge or other devices that emit fire and smoke my graphics card starts to boil. The solution is to completely disable shadows. Normally I have 820rpm on the graphics card, when I turn shadows to minimum it jumps to 1500rpm. I have the same computer for a few years and in alpha 21,20,19... I did not have this problem - before I could have several forges turned on and play on high graphic settings. Something is wrong with the graphic optimization of furnaces, campfires etc.

I think that Log won't help here because the errors don't pop up. My computer is: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, AMD Razen 5 3600, Windows 10 Home 64, 16GB RAM - but I don't think it's the computer's fault because the graphics and effects of the forge have not changed significantly compared to A21.

It was fixed in my testing.

Each forge had a burning light and a crafting light. I merged them into one light and with a reduced radius, which improved performance of each forge. I also reduced smoke particles by 25%, which also improved performance. This rendered with less than half the FPS drop on my 3070 TI.

You can also try lowering the graphics Particles setting which will scale down the amount of smoke particles.

image.png.b769faebe345a35b68fbcbb02431454f.png