(V1.0) Oakraven Collection

arramus

On 7/15/2024 at 4:04 AM, arramus said:

The Fish Farm has the empty version we place down. It is called Oakraven Fish Farm (Empty). After that, we add the Oakraven Fish Farming Kit to it. Hold it in your player hand and right click on the Fish Farm. It will disappear from your hand and the Fish Farm will upgrade to Oakraven Fish Farm (Egg Incubation Stage). The Oakraven Fish Farming Kit is crafted on the Workbench using 1000 Old Cash.

As for the Coops, Beehive, and Drill, sharing images and a log will help understand the issue. It may require a revision of shaders or textures if it is an incompatibility.

We can paste the whole log into pastebin https://pastebin.com/7wLyjkTT and then share the link it produces in here.

Hi thanks for the response.

Here's the log https://pastebin.com/rQHCSH6S

This is how they look like for me when I place them: spacer.png

3 hours ago, RedEyes said:

This is how they look like for me when I place them:

Thank you for sharing the log as it helps a lot.

These V1- mods are made for V1.0. The log suggests they are being loaded into A21.2.

Here are the equivalent mods made for A21.2.

love all your mods, thanks.

just curious, does the t1 bat upgrade or thats the only tier it stays at with the bat? 

id love to see a bat op over steel club. lol. prob wont happen but least if its close to it. 

The T1 Goat and Can Can Bat cannot be crafted but Overhauls can add them to their own crafting skills.

For this mod, they can be found in loot at level 6. The trader will also sell them from level 3 to level 6.

Oakraven may consider something for the T3 level which is generally given a +10% gain over the Steel Club to maintain balance but with that little extra something since it cannot be crafted. This is how it's done with the Briston's Pistons Knuckles in comparison to steel knuckles.

Greetings. You can share any Localizations as you like. Any integrations won't begin until after Stable because the base game may change things at that time. However, you are always welcome to make a stand alone language expansion modlet with Russian Localizations.

1 hour ago, arramus said:

Here is an update for the Collection.

Oakraven War Pig.

It is a 'Car' type vehicle hooked up to everything (Quest Reward Bundle, Loot, Trader, All Vehicle Mods, etc)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for the cool mod. I'm having trouble DLing it. It doesn't show the file contents and when I tried to unzip it, it said not a valid zip file.

Thanks

Undersiege24

2 minutes ago, Rave_gaming_jj said:

getting a compressed zip file error for the war pig. 

Screenshot 2024-07-26 131323.png

I just posted about it lol.

Thank you for reporting. I attempted to download it and it reported it was only 26mb once download, while the original zipped version is 31mb. It has corrupted along the way. I uploaded it again. It is identical to the previous version but we shall see how it is handled once it passes the virus check procedures.

It has not fully completed its virus check, but that's not a concern as I uploaded it.

It could fully download and unzip. The download size matched the stated original upload size and it appears to be in good order.

21 minutes ago, arramus said:

Thank you for reporting. I attempted to download it and it reported it was only 26mb once download, while the original zipped version is 31mb. It has corrupted along the way. I uploaded it again. It is identical to the previous version but we shall see how it is handled once it passes the virus check procedures.

It has not fully completed its virus check, but that's not a concern as I uploaded it.

It could fully download and unzip. The download size matched the stated original upload size and it appears to be in good order.

It's working right now. Thank you for the good mods. 

it downloaded this time. I am getting this error though. 2024-07-26T20:07:14 126.491 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'sounds.xml' failed
2024-07-26T20:07:14 126.494 EXC An item with the same key has already been added. Key: truck_horn. I am using Bdub’s Vehicles, Brabus XLP 800 6X6 and Hennessey VelociRaptoR 6x6. I was also wondering if there are plans to update the forge from a20 to 1.0

Thank you for sharing. Yes, truck_horn is incredibly generic and possibly the same asset.... It is easy enough to change the name for this Oakraven mod and I'll discuss it with Oakraven. Oakraven is just assisting with a few more Wild West Mod updates, since many of his assets are used in there, and then he will be able to start looking at things like the Forge Mods. They are certainly long over due.

Here is a small update:

- The War Pig is using a Truck sound. This same naming is used in Bdubyah's Vehicles. Since War Pig is a newcomer, bdubs vehicles take precedence. Any reference to Truck sound has been changed to WarPigTruck instead. This is a very unique name to use and there should be no conflicts in the future. This was tested with War Pig and Bdubyah's Vehicles and it all checks out fine. The Nexus download was also tested as the first upload had another of those incomplete file issues. This current upload is just fine.

Correct. Since they are from different mods, they are not automatically integrated.

They can be added to the Oakraven Cooking Stations recipes.xml in the same way as other recipes with:

<recipe name="foodHoneyBread" count="1" craft_time="60" craft_area="OaksCooker" craft_tool="toolCookingPot">
    <ingredient name="foodHoneyComb" count="5"/>
    <ingredient name="foodCornMeal" count="2"/>
    <ingredient name="drinkJarBoiledWater" count="1"/>
    <ingredient name="foodEgg" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

<recipe name="foodHoneyPumpkinPie" count="1" craft_time="60" craft_area="OaksCooker" craft_tool="toolCookingPot">
    <ingredient name="foodCropPumpkin" count="2"/>
    <ingredient name="foodEgg" count="1"/>
    <ingredient name="foodCornMeal" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

<recipe name="foodBlueberryBreadPudding" count="1" craft_time="60" craft_area="OaksCooker" craft_tool="toolCookingPot">
    <ingredient name="foodCropBlueberries" count="5"/>
    <ingredient name="foodEgg" count="2"/>
    <ingredient name="resourceAnimalFat" count="2"/>    
    <ingredient name="foodShamSandwich" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

<recipe name="drinkHoneyBeer" count="1" craft_area="OaksCooker" craft_tool="toolCookingPot">
    <ingredient name="drinkJarBeer" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

Notice how the craft_area = OaksCooker.

The forges were superb and offered a lot of variety with the classic type which was the original, along with the industrial types. I shall ask Oakraven about his intention for the forges.

Greetings!

I'm experiencing a bit of weirdness with the Briston's Pistons in 1.0.

Back in A19, I think, Steel Knuckles were briefly bugged in that the primary attack would not reliably collide with anything.  I don't know what the root cause was in that instance, but something similar appears to be happening here with the Pistons -- power attacks are 100% reliable, but the normal attack hits very infrequently, with inconsistent hit-or-miss results even if both attacker and object are stationary in close proximity.  Too, the destruction/harvest overlay (down arrow and durability display) doesn't show when hovering over a damaged target.

I've fiddled with the config a bit, and as far as I can tell, this only affects the knucklesLeftRightBlade.unity3d?KnuckleBladesLeft asset loaded in the onSelfEquipStart trigger.  Replacing it with, say, the left steel knuckles prefab resolves the issue completely (so left and right hands wield the spiked knuckle and piston blade models, respectively).  Similarly, slotting KnuckleBladesLeft into a copy of vanilla steel knuckles produces the same failure mode as the current Pistons.

At any rate, another round of thanks for maintaining these -- this collection is quality stuff!

Thanks for reporting. It looks like these melee weapons will require a revisit in Unity for better compliance with how 1.0 requires things to be done. I shall share the feedback with Oakraven.

8 hours ago, Otakinator said:

...but the normal attack hits very infrequently, with inconsistent hit-or-miss results even if both attacker and object are stationary in close proximity.

This could be verified and Briston's Pistons have been updated. It required a revisit to the Unity application to update how the sphere colliders are handled for V1.0. This makes the primary attack compliant with how things are now being done. I could confirm consistency for normal/primary attack for both melee and harvesting.