V1.0 TheEpicSpire's Mods

EpicSpire

V1.0 EpicSpire's Quality ModSlot Boost

Can be found here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5020

Instead of maxing out at 4 mod slots for a quality 6 Tier 3 item, this will make quality 6 Tier 3 item have 6 modSlots.

Tier 0 = Q1 =1Q2 =1Q3 =2Q4 =2Q5 =2Q6 =3 ModSlots
Tier 1 = Q1 =2Q2 =2Q3 =3Q4 =3Q5 =3Q6 =4 ModSlots
Tier 2 = Q1 =3Q2 =3Q3 =4Q4 =4Q5 =4Q6 =5 ModSlots
Tier 3 = Q1 =4Q2 =4Q3 =5Q4 =5Q5 =5Q6 =6 ModSlots

The Mod Should work with any tool, weapon, and armor added by any other xml modlet (overhauls like Darkness Falls may have issues). 

Should be noted that most weapons go from T1 to T3 and skips the T2 variant. example: Spears go from T0 Stone, T1 Iron, and then skips T2 and goes to T3 Steel. Tools on the other hand use the T2 for steel version and T3 is the power tool variant. Stone axe, iron axe, steel axe, chain saw

All armor is basically the same tier so the the ModSlots for armor is strictly based on the Quality. 
Q1 =1Q2 =2Q3 =3Q4 =4Q5 =5Q6 =6 ModSlots

Privative Armor is unchanged from default.

Will not work with already acquired items. if added to an existing Game, new items found SHOULD work just fine. You can cheat in and replace old items with new ones if you don't want to start a new game (new game recommended though cause i hate the cheat menu).

If you'd like to support me and like to read fantasy/dark fantasy, check out my debut novel "Sedivore: Dawn of Ryn"

V1.0 EpcSpire's 66slot BackPack

can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5021

Tested: Server Side only. (Only the hosting party needs this Mod Installed)

With this mod, you begin with 27 slots unlocked in the backpack. you can progress with Pack Mule to unlock an extra 18 slots for a total of 45 unlocked.

you can have 4 quadruple pocket mods and 4 triple pocket mods for a total of 28 slots open.

just using the pocket mods you can unlock all but the final row of 11 slots, which with a maxes out pack mule will get you 18 (Level 4 of Pack Mule gets you 14, Level 3 gets you 10)

If you'd like to support me and like to read fantasy/dark fantasy, check out my debut novel "Sedivore: Dawn of Ryn"

Posted (edited)

V1.0 EpicSpire's Trader Tier Reward System

Can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5023

The skill points you receive are for after completing each Tier, not after each quest. 

This is mainly designed to work with mods that add new skills or perks to the game, but can also be a way to maximize or hit that "completionism" fix

Low Progression Variant:

Tier 1 =2 Skill Points
Tier 2 = 2 Skill Points
Tier 3 = 3 Skill Points
Tier 4 = 4 Skill Points
Tier 5 = 4 Skill Points
Tier 6 = 5 Skill Points

Mid Progression Variant:

Tier 1 =2 Skill Points
Tier 2 = 3 Skill Points
Tier 3 = 4 Skill Points
Tier 4 = 4 Skill Points
Tier 5 = 5 Skill Points
Tier 6 = 6 Skill Points

Mid Progression Variant:

Tier 1 =3 Skill Points
Tier 2 = 3 Skill Points
Tier 3 = 4 Skill Points
Tier 4 = 5 Skill Points
Tier 5 = 6 Skill Points
Tier 6 = 6 Skill Points

For Games already in Progress.

If you do not wish to restart your world, and have already completed some Tier quests for the trader, type the following lines into the game console (Press F1 in-game). 

For each tier that you completed: 
givequest quest_tier1complete
givequest quest_tier2complete
givequest quest_tier3complete
givequest quest_tier4complete
givequest quest_tier5complete
givequest quest_tier6complete

Then go talk to any trader. You'll get all the rewards including the skill points.

INSTALLATION 

Extract files to your \7 Days To Die\Mods folder, create the folder if it doesn't exist and use the latest edition of 7Zip / Winrar

If you'd like to support me and like to read fantasy/dark fantasy, check out my debut novel "Sedivore: Dawn of Ryn"

Edited by EpicSpire
added link to mod (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

V1.0 EpicSpire's Better Farming

Can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5033/

Seed costs are reduced as the Living off the Land Perk is increased. This uses the same cost reduction as the farm plots so rank 2 and 3 are the same

5 crops = 1 seed at no ranks
3 crops = 1 seed at 1 rank
2 crops = 1 seed at 2 ranks
2 crops = 1 seed at 3 ranks

Edited by EpicSpire
added link to mod (see edit history)

V1.0 EpicSpire's Bigger Backpack 91slot

Can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5057/

With this mod, you begin with 30 slots unlocked in the backpack. you can progress with Pack Mule to unlock an extra 40 slots for a total of 70 unlocked.

Combined with the quad pockets and the triple pockets, it is more than enough to unlock all 91 slots

Going too far over the unlocked slots will be progressively make stamina regen and usage worse, and movement speed will become slower as the locked slots become filled

V1.0 EpicSpire's Quest Reward System (Challenge Groups)

Can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5058

When you finish a challenge Group and report to the Trader for your rewards, you will also receive Skill Points based on the Tier of the Challenge Group. This reward is for completing the entire GROUP of challenges not for each individual challenge. 

Best if used with a mod that adds extra skills, like "Perk Mastery" (if it gets updated for v1.0). This mod can be used without the extra perks, but you may end up with all maxed perks and extra points to stare at.

No additional skill points are given for the Tutorial Quests

Low Progression Variant:
Challenge Group and Rewards 

Homesteading = 1 Skill Point
Advanced Survival = 1 Skill Point
Crafting = 2 Skill Points
Trader Quests = 2 Skill Points
Harvesting = 2 Skill Points

Gatherer = 3 Skill Points
Farmer = 3 Skill Points
Healer = 4 Skill Points
Survivor = 4 Skill Points
Hunter = 5 Skill Points
Zombie Slayer = 5 Skill Points

Mid Progression Variant:
Homesteading = 1 Skill Point
Advanced Survival = 2 Skill Point
Crafting = 2 Skill Points
Trader Quests = 3 Skill Points
Harvesting = 3 Skill Points

Gatherer = 4 Skill Points
Farmer = 4 Skill Points
Healer = 5 Skill Points
Survivor = 5 Skill Points
Hunter = 6 Skill Points
Zombie Slayer = 6 Skill Points

High Progression Variant:

Homesteading = 2 Skill Point
Advanced Survival = 2 Skill Point
Crafting = 3 Skill Points
Trader Quests = 3 Skill Points
Harvesting = 4 Skill Points

Gatherer = 5 Skill Points
Farmer = 5 Skill Points
Healer = 6 Skill Points
Survivor = 6 Skill Points
Hunter = 8 Skill Points
Zombie Slayer = 8 Skill Points

v1.0 EpicSpire's Quick Start

Can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5063

The Long 10 Challenge quest chain of tedious gathering and crafting before the game gives you the location of the trader has been removed. 
Great for streamers/YouTubers and anyone else that will be restarting multiple times while we go through these unstable updates and painful day one dog bites

The only thing you need to do is redeem the challenge and then redeem the completion. Basically Hit Y then W then W and then you're done.

Skipping 8 of the challenges would mean that you also lose out on 800xp (100xp per challenge), but fear not, for I am a stable genius and thought of this. When you get to the Trader and finish the actual Quest line (where he gives you the shovel and 500xp) I increased the 500xp to 1300, giving you the 800 on the back end... just like you like it.

Not much else to explain.

Tested: Server Side only. (Only the hosting party needs this Mod Installed)