War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

On 4/26/2022 at 10:12 PM, Gobarg said:

We are getting this too

Players screen is always visible and placed to the right and is unusable thus no coop

We copied the mods over to a new Mods folder in appdata as per instructions for the stable release but no change 

Any luck on getting around or by this?

On 4/27/2022 at 11:14 PM, Titoc82 said:

Hola, adjunto una descarga que soluciona el problema. es un archivo comprimido con dos carpetas, estas carpetas copiadlas en la ruta del juego. se os sobreescribiran 4 archivos. Una vez copiados, ya os funcionara.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ivg14eh30hx0uc/7D2D.rar/file

saludos

On 4/28/2022 at 10:53 PM, mjr819 said:

Any luck on getting around or by this?

Hello in this pos you are the solutions, extract the files in you 7 Days folder mod.

Hello!  Really enjoying the mod, but I need a little help finding a certain item's *.xml location.

There's a recipe to craft Night Vision Goggles into a helmet mod, but I can't find the location of the new helmet mod in the usual places.

I have to make a small adjustment to the night vision mode in order to see properly, and the standard green is unusable for me. 

I've already managed to fix the standard Night Vision Goggles with a little scripting edit, but when I craft the helmet mod, it's using the standard green night vision again.

Any help in location this item in the xml files would be greatly appreciated.

On 5/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, Titoc82 said:

Hello in this pos you are the solutions, extract the files in you 7 Days folder mod.

so i also did this to fix the 'player screen always being visable' issue  - which worked. 
but now i cant open my map. it makes the 'opening map' sound effect, but no map is seen on the screen.

On 5/12/2022 at 5:26 AM, FlexLord9113 said:

Getting constant errors while trying to play mod while loading into map, getting lots of errors and infinite errors like this screenshot

Delete the directory copy of this install.

Make another copy of your vanilla install from Steam.

The Data and Mod folders in the install zip are placed directly in the root of your copy directory.

It is not to different from this 

with the exception that created worlds are placed in "Z-WotW-Master" directory in the MODS folder.

Is there any way to play in teams in this mod? me and my friend has been trying to team up for some time now but when I click the "Players" button, it just closes down inventory and nothing else happens, is this a bug or intended feature?

• 1 month later...

Having problems completing the survivalist quests. Part 3 to be exact where you have to craft red tea and goldenrod tea. Have no clue where to craft them at? None of the workstations I have can craft them? I have read both of their recipe's as well.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:57 PM, HammerU89 said:

Having problems completing the survivalist quests. Part 3 to be exact where you have to craft red tea and goldenrod tea. Have no clue where to craft them at? None of the workstations I have can craft them? I have read both of their recipe's as well.

Red tea and Golde. Rod tea are crafted in a camp fire. For this quest you need to watch them craft.  Do not close out of the campfire while they craft, it will not count.  Just sit there and watch them craft for a few minutes.