[Pre-release; in progress] Escape from Tarkov SMGs+Pistols Pack

thanhhai2247

This is a work in progress, made possible by the guidance of Closer_Ex who did all the groundwork so that a complete newbie like me was able to start modding. The official release for this pack will be when i finished the remaining pistols (8 left while i'm writing this post). All suggestions for improvement plz find me on Guppy's modding server: https://discord.com/invite/3aWeEGrjJKI'm active in #closer_ex_ everything_house as i'm learning from him. Anyone who's good with xmls or 3d stuffs and would like to help me refine my current and future mods (i'm planning on adding most Tarkov guns to 7Days) feel free to chat with me on the server or through DM. If you want to test the guns out yourself you can DM me on Discord or wait for the official pack release later since i'm constantly updating and fixing things and google drive is limited so the link is not very stable currently. Discord username:  .m14szettairyouiki

Edited by thanhhai2247 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason i couldn't edit my post so i'm posting in this reply.

EFT-SMGs-and-Pistols-Pack(Prerelease). This is the DL link to the currently finished but not yet finalized pack. I still need feedbacks and some final optimizations. The pack is still being improved but is mostly ready for testing. All contents in the compressed file should be extracted into your mod folder. Cleaning game data through the game launcher is advised so backup your save files. I'm active on Guppy's modding server, Discord username:  .m14szettairyouiki, mostly in #closer_ex's everything house so find me there or just DM me to give me some feedbacks. Any help, especially xml stuffs and gun sounds is very much appreciated !!. Edit: Video above is outdated since more guns and attachments have been added.

Edited by thanhhai2247
added note. (see edit history)

With Closer's help, a new mechanic is introduced: item tags appending an removing. To resolve a clipping issue like hand clipping through side attachments, on some guns you'll have to equip a foregrip mod before being able to equip laser sight and flashlight mod. There're also cases of guns having no attachment rails or a scope mount so a pre requirement mod is necessary before you can attach them. Look for "railhandguard" on the mp5 or pp19  or "pistolscopemount" on some pistols, in creative mode. This should also be a key part of the final release of the mod with the intention to "overhaul" some what the gun play.