7 Days to Die: Downtown Dead, a survival series!

Ramethzer0

Howdy, Survivors!

THE NITTY:

With my relatively recent return to streaming, I've set up a gaming channel on Youtube with the focus on open world, survival, exploration games that have caught my attention.  But, out of all the content that I've done so far, 7 Days to Die got a fair bit of attention with some recent speed runs.  I had never done them before, but I knew that viewers tend to enjoy challenges like these.  I've decided to continue with a new series known as Downtown Dead.

THE GRITTY:

The Downtown Dead series features a zombie filled cityscape in a RWG world and includes a 3 strike perma-death counter.  Days are 60 minutes long and the stream itself is 3 hours long, so its a guaranteed Blood Moon each time!  However, even in death there is no real release - as I will respawn with all injuries and this can cause a terrible spiral if I am not careful.  The stakes are high and I hope I have what it takes to survive.   To win I need to build a gyrocopter and fly off into the sunset, leaving the struggle of survival behind me.

I hoping some of you might join me.   As of now, I am 2 episodes in, with another coming tonight at 5pm CST/6pm EST (GMT-5 for european folks).

You can find my upcoming live video here for the time being: 

Posted (edited)

Hello Zombie slayers!  

In the last episode of Downtown Dead, the zombies had taken out several of the pillars of our base and in the last moments I had to go hand to hand to fight off the remaining undead.  We must rebuild, and build back better this time!  Resources are thin, and loot is not as forthcoming as I'd like.  Will I survive the Blood Moon?  We find out at starting at 5pm CST (GMT-5) today on the channel!

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)

Howdy Survivors!  Today in my ⁠7daystodie series the Downtown Dead, it's time to build back better and take the fight to the undead!  It's a struggle every blood moon each episode, and the challenge and world details are in the description!  We are live at 5pm CST (GMT-5)  Can I thrive and not just survive? LETS GO!

Edited by Ramethzer0
bitly link format not supported. (see edit history)